My understanding is Belle-Clair was given a couple of dates as options, but they have to get it approved by the fairboard. Other tracks don't have that issue so they accept a choice for a makeup right away.
We asked for Wednesday the 27th as soon as the show rained out. Fairboard was a non factor. UMPs decision which they haven’t made yet. If granite runs tomorrow I think we get it, but if they rain out then they probably give it to them because it’s 10 grand instead of 5. Nobody’s fault just sucks We couldn’t have gotten done on Friday.