Whats the big deal with what 4J runs?

Cattlick

Eff Baum Pinstriping
I dont quite understand what everyone is saying about the big deal about changing cars... if one is bent up .. the main thing it to get back in the races correct?? hell if its a working frame its a working frame.. That is just my opinion.. Ive seen this Scott Weber run but havent had the pleasure of meeting him or any of his crew. I mainly stick to the background and observe the drivers and crews work to see how then "chime" together. If anyone can clear up my question above please do.
Thanks
Cattlick
PS Support your local LDC

it always seems that when 1 of the local fast guys does something different, it sometimes creates a stir.it's probably not a big deal,but evidently someone said something, and it was good p.r. for the manufacturer to put it to rest.a good driver could go fast in almost anything. if it wasn't a fast guy, nobody would have noticed a chassis change.

if you havent ever met scott you really need to. what an awesome guy. very nice and he is very funny. we race against him at Haubstadt and there is always a good story to be told. Not only that he is a hell of a driver no matter what he runs. so i say give em hell scott... good luck in the shaw car

the only reason he is switching chassis is because that is the only chassis he could get fast.all the other chassis guys did not have a chassis around and would take time to build one.

But would he be a rocket in any other chassis? Has he done it before or is this just a asumption? Not being sarcastic just asking. what is this stir the pot comment ? I take it that there is a Mrs 4J that laid it out all straight ... if there is another post please someone link me to read up.. Maybe my boss will let me off sometime to go to the races.... he is a real stick in the mud when it comes to getting off early. well Later yall and support your local Poultry Union

Back