What's up with Mt Vernon ?

sean2

Keep Watching
Does anyone know when the rules meeting for Mt Vernon will be ? Is Rick Heck still the promoter ? any info would be appreciated.

Mt.Vernon Rules Meeting

The rules meeting info will be posted in a few days.When the steel block latemodles,Bombers, and Hornets rules meeting will be.

thats right

thats right dirt hound or what ever you call yourself it is mt melvin hes to sweet to beat there and hard to beat every where else. and please dont show your intelligence by sayin he cheats we have heard that drum beat way to long. i tell you what give your favorite driver some money,some help,or anything to contribute to the cause. Until then shut your trap about cheating you give the sport, and the drivers a bad rep buy saying that kinda crap not to mention the UMP hey cheer for your driver and if he or she wins i will cheer to because i appreiciate a good race and a good racecar driver.

hey it's aknow fact it's mount melin he certainly can;t win I55 OR FARMER CITY OR WHEN THE TRACK IS TACKY, explain this i was at summer nats race and only 6 cars gotta to hot lap guess who 2 ofthe cars were

ok

your right 2 of the cars were most likley bobby and rodney but who were the other 4? and if it is so bias why did rick let korte com test his car there on an off night of racing? and ive also been there a bunch of times where a guy will have trouble with his car early in the program fix his or her car and the track let them test at intermission. and as far as not winning at peavely or farmer city, lets talk about all the places he won at this year. brownstown,godfrey,haubstadt,benton mo,mt vernon, a champions race at eldora oh, highland. not bad if its only 2 or 3 tracks you cant win at out of 10 or so tracks. and your right its hard to stay up with the big budget moters when its tacky. thats any local drivers problem not just his but he holds his own any where he goes.

What does the melvins have to do with the rules meeting???
I'm so sick and tired of this S H I T !!!

If you don't like him then stop talking about him.

HEY topdog123 what about the street stocks???

hey 272,
its obvious you havent been on this board very long, go find yourself a brick wall and argue with it. you will get more out of that than arguing with dirt hound. need proof go a few pages back and find the good ol SPEC MOTOR THREAD. NOT THE NEW ONE THAT IS FLOATING AROUND

your right

your right sloppjoe i just got one more thing why on earth would you like it dry if you had all that horsepower? you dont make any sense simple physics should tell you if you can hook up all that power to a sticky track youll go places in a hurry instead of spinning your wheels. do you even go to the races or are you just bored and pick arguements with everyone here? you have a smart #$%% comment to just about any topic someone has. heres an idea right yourself a thread and argue with that. that way everyone is happy.

who says the have the big motors these just no how toget it to the ground better when it goes dryslick dumb butt have you ever been to the world I 'll gaurentee the track will not be tacky at anytime

im just saying

your 100% right most tracks are slick or get slick quick even mt vernon but most times during quilifying or early on most tracks are tacky and cars run quicker take a stop watch and see for your self big budget moters do have a distinct advantage theres no arguement and your right the smart guys can adjust case and point rodney wins national champ, weaver wins challange of champions series and so on.

but at the big e especiaslly during qualifying the track is as dry slickas athe end othe night or racing at any local track remeber 222 cars hot lapping

Well we should all know by now that ANY post about Mt.Vernon is automaticly a B I T C H session about the melvins.

sean2 wants to know about the rules meeting
and I want to know about the possability of Street stocks becoming part of the weekly show again.

ANYONE WANT TO ANSWER????

like i said

like i said rodney did well at eldora he won a champions race,third in a chassis manufactures race not so well in the big race though had problems

I do not think that they will bring the street stocks back. If you remember, they got rid of them because of everybody complaining about eveyone else cheating. The bombers that are run there are basically street stocks so why add a similar class. Also, they did not have the hornet class back then. Anyway, I just do not see Rick bringing them back, but that is just my opinion.

Back