Whats up with the site?

sean2

Keep Watching
Is it me or is anyone else having problems? On the main page everything is overlaping & i cant read the whole article. I clicked on the Ed Dixon link in the left hand column and it was the same way. Any help? :confused:

I just looked at the Ed Dixon link i didn't have any problems with it. It's not a link to his website..it's people talking about his website.

Sean patients is a vertue - Jimmy is still working on it.I do have the same problems but iI have learned to live with it.

Could just be a browser version...

Jimmy,

The site looks great from my Windows 2003 Server. I am running IE 6 Service Pack 1.

I commend you for all the hard work that you put into this site while still working a regular job throughout the day.

stlracing.com is the best site bar none. :) :)

It could just be this 1902 computer that I have! :D :D That and the fact that im not a computer wiz could have something to do with it :D

If you have your video settings to 640x480, it probably will overlap.

I took mine down to 800x600 and everything still shows up OK. My PC won't go any lower than that.

The links, like Ed Dixon, point to a discussion page first. Then there is a link that says "Visit this site" that will take you to their website.

I don't like how the links are working and may switch them to another program.

I'm having some problems with mine, too. When I look at a post I have to scroll all the way to the bottom before I see everyone's replies. My STL homepage also cuts off the articles on the left side. Can anyone help me out here? I checked my settings and I am at 800 x 600 already.

the only problem i am having is i cant figure out how to upload a picture for a custom avatar. other than that this site looks great!

looks good Jimmy! keep up the good work.

Back