when will u guys give up on the eilers?

mexicantaco

The poor kids dont have anything else going for them in life except there racing and booze. If u ask me its just one big joke, we all know they cheat in so many ways that even the officials are to blind to see it or so they say. i could be up all night talking about them but personally there lucky there even getting this much publicity out of me. One more thing if they would not use there friends out on the track to take out people then highland would be a better track to race at.

mexicantaco said:
The poor kids dont have anything else going for them in life except there racing and booze. If u ask me its just one big joke, we all know they cheat in so many ways that even the officials are to blind to see it or so they say. i could be up all night talking about them but personally there lucky there even getting this much publicity out of me. One more thing if they would not use there friends out on the track to take out people then highland would be a better track to race at.[/qu YOU JUST KNOW EVERYTHING DON'T YOU!!!!!!!!

gotta give em credit

you gotta hand it to them though, they win races and drive reasonably clean. i wonder what they like to drink.......could that be their secret????????:rolleyes:

Back