where do you get your parts from

Ramlus

I would just like to know where you get some of your parts from. I know some people may get them from performance bodies. Is there any others?

Thanks

Greenville Service Supply for all the racing things and O'Rielly's for the other stuff

DONNIE AT BELTLINE WILL HOOK YA UP IF HE CANT HE WILL HEAD YA TO THE RIGHT PLACE HE HAS JUST ABOUT ALL YOU NEED HE CAN ALSO GIVE YOU A FEW TIPS WHILE YA WAIT

Some guy in a parking lot that sells performance parts out of his trunk. You've all probably seen him, has 6 or 8 wristwatches and sells sunglasses and beltbuckles too? Or am I the only customer?

John Barr
The Trashdog

now wait just one second,that last racing jack came out of the FRONT seat of my hauler,not my trunk,,,Truthfully there are 5 ,as I would call them major parts sellers that cater to racers in the St.Louis area,,in no order of preference,in Mo. SCP,Mike Null,in IL.Pruit/Morrison,Ron Wick,Don Carter and Mark Voigt (great place to get race car graphics),also I have found a lot of the NAME brand parts stores are racer savey,O'Rilleys.NAPA,Car Quest, etc.

Marv's now that Morrison's took over, prices are unbeatable. I got a part from them for 150.00 that everybody else wanted 225.00. Parts for racers from racers.

I was searching around and I found this site called bumpdraft.com
I have never heard you guys talk about it. Does anyone know about it?

Back