Where is the race car pictures?

chargin chuck

I would sure like to see some pictures of 2009 cars out here. I no longer race 4- cyl. I will still try to get pics of the pure stock out here . Car show in Marissa this weekend, we will be taken the "Brinkman construction,J.V's Bar and Grill, Johnson Racing" Monte Carlo to the show on sunday. Nobody puts anything out on the street stock forum.

It took awhile but I'm finished with my car. I bought this car to be a parts car for the one I raced last year, but it was in better shape so I decided to make it into my race car. What I did not know is how much work was it was going to take. So here are a couple of pics. I can not wait for the new season, looking foward to having a great time and seeing everyone again.

Hope the pics show up not real good at this computer stuff.

Attachments

• Brian race car 002.jpg
    Brian race car 002.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 163
  • Brian race car 003.jpg
    Brian race car 003.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Brian race car 004.jpg
    Brian race car 004.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Brian race car 001.jpg
    Brian race car 001.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 155
built this one for "Road Warrior"

:cool:built this one for "Road Warrior" I am sure he will put some more to the paint scheme but its gonna be a Killer!!!

Can't wait to see what you have this year Star! I hope it still has pink wheels no matter what you drive .... :D Good Luck this year along with your best friend - MOM :)

RangeRacing 65 will have their pics out shortly . We will have new PRO-4 drivers for 2008. I know, I know stop saying "THANK GOD" no one could be worse than last years driver!

We will have a yellow Stripe on the back of our bumper this year.

Done! and should be there sat. for test and tune

Attachments

• pro4lr.jpg
    pro4lr.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 146
  • pro4lf.jpg
    pro4lf.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 147
  • pro4f.jpg
    pro4f.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 142

Back