Where to race?

taylorhudd8e

They stopped racing hornets at my home track. I moved up to a modified but a friend of mine that i raced with last year is looking for a place to race. We live about an hour south of Springfield,Mo. I am not familiar with the st.louis area so im not real sure which track would be the closest.

I'm not sure what track is closest for you either, but I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO runs mods and SOHC Hornets (they call them Pro-4, FWD &RWD) cars, as well as sportsman and Latemodels. I don't know if this helps, but we race on Saturday night. Pit Gate opens @4pm, pill draw closes @6pm, Hot laps @6:30pm, racing starts @7pm. Pit Passes are $25 ($22 if your an AARA member). 3/8 Miles HIGH BANKED track, very fast. Come on out.

well if im thinkin right springfield is off of hwy 70.

montgomery county speedway is at exit 175 on hwy 70 at new florence.

if its set up as rear wheel drive and fits all the requirments it can race there but would have to be set up as a RAMS. (mini stock)

rules on the website just google "the montgomery county speedway"

its out i-44.:) also if you click on track maps on the top you can browse some of the tracks in and around your area.

lol... man what town do i pass thru that has a bass pro shop before i hit lake of the ozarks? thought it was springfield and i thought it was off 70. hell i dont know lossin my mind mayb

Back