where was i at !!!!

Rodnocker

jermey your car is running fine, but where was i at when it ran a 5.44 i must have went home, and to quote you from the past, when you or anyone gets to 5.3s, it will be the best 100.00 i ever spent to go to school. I want to thank my son for keeping his cool on a very hard loss in the top e race sat. nite we fought the carbs all night long, so yes you got the points for (second place and top e) but as i remember it there was a certain green car ahead of a certain blue car to take the first place spot, as far as the top e race you had better thank the car gods because you got it by a grain of sand. :confused:

haha whats wrong rodknocker, it sounds like someone is a little upset, i dont know where u was when kevin ran the pass of 5.44, i believe it was against gary in the 2nd round, but i could be wrong i dont recall who it was againt since i wasnt there.. Since your home already can we expect the gear checker out for this sat night? i think its time we give it a try. And maybe 5.3's arent in my future, ill just have to wait and see, and it really dont matter as long as beat the other person down the track, but i hope i do, b.c i could really use that extra 100 bucks.

nope not yet, ive been to busy hiding my 25 shot on nos, so its in the rule book when we going to have the gear check???????????????????????????????????????? its not doing any good.

why waste your time with a 25 shot im waiting on a new fuel silinoid for mine but its alot bigger than 25? well you never know about the gear check maybe this week maybe next but who knows?????????????????????????????????????????????

its built and done we auctually made two different ways to check them. the thing we are waiting on is to do a few at the house on several different trannys just to make sure that it is right on the money so as soon as gary and bro can get there cars to the house we will check them and dad has also got five or six trannys in cars at the house that we are going to check so trust me it will be ccorrect when it gets used but thats the big reason we havent brought it down yet

hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm what? dont worry you can leave your tranny alone this week cuz we prolly wont have it this week either lol

I'm not upset it is just i didn't see a 5.4 pass on that car, I'm sure Gary still has his slip, but if it was Gary it would explain it because of the spot he would have had to give your car,as far as the gear check i drive about 2900 mile a week i don't have the chance to work on our cars every nite, i have to cram five cars into one nite to get them ready for one nites racing. In fact i want it to be a surprise anyway to maybe catch someone with thier pants down, wouldn't that just be hard to explain. The gauges have been made and have worked very well on about ten trannys, i want to check some other cars swing and IRS just to be sure, because i'm sure if i only tested these gauges on Adams and my car plus these old trannies around here it would put certain peoples pantties in a wad and i don't need that headache this year cause the motors will be enough to keep us busy for this year. You guys must have got on after i went to bed, ya know, i'm an old man that can't stay awake past 9:00 any more.

yea that is right ralph, kevin would had a 5 ft spot on gary, but still a 5.44 from five feet out is atleast a 5.50 from the line, ive turned 3 passes from the line of 5.48 and 5.49 already this year, hows your shock situation coming? are u going to be able to make it out in the rodnocker Danny told me he sent your shock off.

i trust you with your tranny jeremy im just aggervating you maybe i got carried away sorry. if anybody knows a legal car can run 5.4s i promise you i do. i watched my dad do it all last year. im sure your new springs will help you out alot heck it sure cant hurt it any. the way i look at it is if i cant keep up with you ill just have to try something els thats what its all about aint it. i talked to jim at archway today the trophies are sopposed to be done next week he said they were gonna be huge so when he calls ill prolly go get them im curoius what they are going to look like

Back