Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Ironman Nationals (Octoberfest) at Tri City

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doug

Announcer
Wondering who's going where...

I'm going to the DTWC. Well be arriving at the track sometime Tuesday, Oct. 12th. Gonna camp at the track. Just hopin' they keep the johnny's a bit cleaner....that got nasty last year.

Either Granite or the DTWC.

Also, Farmington is having a show that night and Macon is having their $1,000 to win Modified and World Championship Hornet races.

I'd be biting too....oops did I say that or just think it. Oh yeah back to the post. I'll be at a halloween party, Latemodel + frontstretch wall = end of season

Well,I think I'll skip the DTWC and go watch her fish if thats the swim suit we get to look at all day!!!!!!!!! :D WOW!!!!

Sorry Doug ! I change my mind. Im going fishi.............. OUCH !! dang honey that hurts. Quit kicking me in the @#$@......... Ok Ok Ill go to the races. :(

Test to see if you are Gay?

If you are a male and if you didnt click on the picture to enlarge it then you are probably gay!

I'm going with that man fishing...lol

I may also be going to RaceWidow's wedding, fishing looks more promising though...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

if anyone would like to see what she looks like without that swimsuit, send me a message and i will send it to you. I have it saved in my computer. IT IS REALLY NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that Tracy (Racewidow) is getting married to Rick Ruch that night in Perryville. I understand it's going to be an all out affair..... OOOPPPS. Did I say affair in the same vain as marriage. Bad boy!! Bad boy!!

Good Luck Tracy & Rick!!!

Back