Where's WaHooooooo??

i refin

I Refin
Where oh Where is Wohhaaaa??? The dog pound is putting out an APB for the whereabouts of the "Marrisa Mauler". Most likely will be seen at the local Rasslin' Matches with MoJo.Please report any possible sighting. SuMo Awayyyyyyyyyyyy:D

Wahoo Sighting

I know where he has been. I'm sorry!! I can't help it he just wants to spend all of his time with me. I try to tell him that he needs to do something else besides spend time with me but he just keeps telling me no!!! I'm just kidding I like to spend time with him. I just wanted to tell you that I sighted him at my house last night. Thanks for the concern, i refin!!!!!!

Bye,
Wahoo's Woman :D

What a relief!!

Thanks W'sW, we're happy to here he's fine and being taken care of. Don't fatten him up too much,he's still got to fit in his seat of THUNDER CHICKEN 2004. BTW let us know when the big day is,or when there'll be a little Wohoo crying it's eyes out. HaHa!! SuMo Awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Super Sumawayyyyyyyy

Hey irefin you know me i am faster than the wind and faster than you. I heard you and Lonnie were spotted at a sumo wrasslin match. Is this true? You know MOJO will be very upset to hear you were at a wrasslin match with Lonnie. So whats been up buddy? I sold the old race car lat saturday to a guy in mascoutah and it wasn't Lonnie, the old ford has gone down the road. Hey Sumo i finished 2nd in points in the Xtra heavy class at coulterville.

Solong Thunderchicken

No more Ford,now what a baby stroller?? HaHa What are your plans for next year?? There's a bunch of karts 4sale,build a SuMo so you can follow the 2003 Champ (me) around.:D :D

Sumo, i didn't sell the thunder chicken i sold the old fairmont i use to race a couple of years ago. The thunderchicken is getting a makeover and then for 2005 you will have to wait and see what i come out with. Wahoooooawayyyy far away from the sumo:D

SELL THE THUNDERCHIKEN

CEL THE CHIKEN AN GIT BAK INTA KARTZ, ITZ DA ONLY PLACE U CAN B HAPY YAHUUU. KONGRATZ ON GETTIN A LITTEL WOMAN, I HOP SHE PUTZ U IN YUR PLACE:D LATER DUDE, YAAAAAHUUUUUUUU:D

We are not selling the thunderchicken, we are going to give her a face lift and change some things around for next year. And the word on the street is that the super sumo is trading in the silver bullet for a baby stroller to oush lonnie aorund in. HAHA Wahoooooooaway out in front of the Sumo

Back