Whiffel Balls in Fuel Cell

RDC

How many whiffel balls do you need to put in the fuel cell when you take the foam out ? The foam in mine is for gas and I am going to run alky. I got a 22 gal cell. Thanks

roger.. fill it 1/2 way with wiffle balls.thats what we did with the silver crown car. how is that blazer? fix it?

Hey Art. Yeah I got it fixed. Had a fuse hidden with some other stuff Been going to call you but I been pretty busy. Ok Thanks for the amount on the whiffel balls. Cant believe it took this long to get someone to answer... This isnt something just US open wheelers do is it??? Thanks

I'm just wondering if the gas would break down the plastic in the wiffle balls and end up in the fuel. Has anyone tried this? I would imagine the wiffle balls would be cheaper than replacing foam every season or two.

I called ATL and it was $227.00 to put the foam in that is compatabile to the Alky. If the plastic dont break down from the Alky I dont think the gas will hurt it either..

Not sure if you are kidding about special wiffle balls, but if you are not, where would one acquire said wiffle balls? :)

RaceGoddess said:
roger.. fill it 1/2 way with wiffle balls.thats what we did with the silver crown car. how is that blazer? fix it?

You just keep amazing me with this kind of S H I T that you know !!!!! :)

i am dead serious with the wiffle ball thing. very effective way of controlling the fuel slosh.been around for years.

we used to do this in our modified and my dads 410 sprint car,art is right you gotta have the right wiffel balls,some of them will melt..

Back