Who are the top 5 UMP Modified Drivers in MO ?

top 5 modified

That's a tough one, here are my picks. 1. Scott Weber 2. Jim Shereck 3. Ray Walsh 4. Dean Hoffman 5. Leroy Haney

Weber is fast at alot of places, and can dominate at times @ Pevely....but Jim Schereck has lots of feathers in his hat with big wins @ Eldora, Florida Speedweeks Champ, numerous UMP wins around the midwest, etc....

Dean Hoffman is not from Missouri.

Even though Hoffman isn't from MO he is still a contender anywhere he goes. As a matter of fact Walsh, Weber, Hoffman, and there are others, if they traveled as much as Shereck I'm sure they'd be very successful no matter where they go. They all have excellent race programs. :cool:

Remember

Walsh won Florida Speedweek 3 years ago , PIZZA MAN 2 YEARS AGO . iN MY VIEW ALL LOCAL RACERS ARE TOP NOCH, AS THEY SAY ON ANY GIVEN NITE. p s SOME DON"T HAVE THE MONEY TO TRAVEL AS MUCH!

Whaley #59 modified

Watch out for Rich Whaley this year, #59 modified. He's finished 3rd in points the last twoo years, he may be a sleeper this year.

Well...if we can include some IL. side guys...how can you leave out the UMP Champ. Schwartz has a top notch ride, and even though some might not like his driving style he is a threat to win every where he shows up.

I guess the consesus is that we are lucky to have soooo many great Mods around here...I still believe that the Mods are THE most competitive class to compete in.

I agree the modifieds are the most competitive class right now. They are the only class where there isn't much separation from the front runners to ones running in the back. These guys definitely earn every position they finish. :cool:

I Would Have To Say Rusty Griffaw Because He Is Second In Points In The Ump National Points. He Has Also Proven To Be One Of The Most Consistant Drivers Out There On A Weekly Basis.

Griffaw, Weber, and Schereck would be my top 3 picks.
GOOD LUCK RUSTY!!!!!!!!!!! Your fans at SFCR are cheering for ya. Go get that national UMP Championship!!! KEEP TALKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the over all U.M.P Modified Points are
2nd-Rusty Griffaw,Mo
10th-Scott Weber,Mo
25th-Shawn Rayfield,Mo
47th-James Sherech,Mo
57th-Ray Walsh,Mo

In the U.M.P Missoui Points are
1st-Griffaw
2nd-Bittle
3rd-Rayfield
4th-Weber
5th-L.Haney
My list would be Weber,Jim sherech,Walsh,Griffaw
Dave

1.Festus, MO

Car #: 9W

Doug Wood

2. St. Louis, MO

Car #: 1W

Ray Walsh

3.Hillsboro, MO

Car #: 70

Josh Russell

4.High Ridge, MO

Car #: 29

Jeff LeBaube

5.Festus, MO

Car #: 4J

Scott Weber

Hey Q

Is Josh Racing this year? If so where? I thought I heard they sold everything but then again it was " I HEARD " can you confirm this one way or another? And he was alway fun to watch. Lot's of potential.. :)

Also I think there is a huge difference between racing for points and racing for money. Some race for money and could care a less about the points.. I think those points just happen for them. $$$$$

And others are chasing points. I hear that can make you crazy so anyone who is doing it hat's off and good luck..

Lisa

Hey dirtgirl
I do think that Josh is still racing. He might race in IL. somewhere in IL. and sometimes at I-55 Raceway.

Back