DOUG?
2EXTREME2?
BURNU?
MNM?
DIRTGIRL?
DIRT?
MRS.DIRT?
OH GEEZ I HOPE IT AINT THE DIRTLETS LMAO
OK I HAVE FIGURED IT OUT HE IS THE OFFSPRING DEVIL CHILD OF JIMMY DEARING.

:rolleyes: :D :p :rolleyes: :cool: SORRY JIMMY BUT SOMEBODY HAS TO CLAIM HIM...... MIGHT AS WELL BE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :D

OR COULD HE ACTUALLY BE BOBBY WENTES LONG LOST OFF SPRING? THERE YA HAVE IT. WHEN YA SEE DIRTHOUND , JUST ASK HIM HOW GOOD OLE DADS TRACK IS DOIN. LMAO

I DID NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE BY NO MEANS BY THIS POST. IT WAS ALL IN FUN. NO HARM MEANT TO ANY OF THE NAMES I USED.

I vote that Sloppy is Dirthound's Daddy!!!

No harm meant by this Slurpy, it's just in fun. Art put me up to it.:D

YES I DID!!!!!!!! hehe.all in fun,right, joe? i think there is a leash law over there.can you keep the mutt tied up ????:p

Sloppy, you are just too weird!

Sloppy, Jimmy Cummins is definitely not old enough to be the "dirthound's Dad"; besides, I've kept a pretty tight leash on him all of these formative years. (teeheehee)

Trashdog is too close in age to the "hound", and Doug just wouldn't do that! So that leaves Mr. Wente, my choice.

Or maybe it was "Monster Kitty"!! :eek:

Luke, I am your father. Whoops wrong movie. I personally think he must have been some mad scientific experiment gone definately awry.

Man, I had hoped to keep it a secret. Well, now that the cat (or hound) is out of the bag, guess I'll share a rare moment of bonding during hound's formative years:

MY GUESS IS #2!!!! THE MIGHTY PROMOTER!!!!

YA' KNOW THE SCENARIO. ILLEGITIMATE OF SPRING CAST ASIDE AND SWEPT UNDER THE RUG TO PROTECT REPUTATION.

ILLEGITIMATE OFF SPRING THEN VOWS REVENGE, AND SEEKS IT BY TRASHING EVERY MOVE THE MIGHTY PROMOTER MAKES AT HIS PLAY GROUND OF POWER!

THE ILLEGITIMATE OFF SPRINGS ULTIMATE REVENGE COMES WHEN THE MIGHTY PROMOTER PASSES AND THE '''IOS" FIGHTS FOR HIS SHARE OF THE INHERITANCE, AND BECOMES SOLE OWNER OF THE "PLAY GROUND OF POWER"!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK HOUND!:D

I.M CONFUSED PLAY GROUND OF POWER WHAT TRACK COULD THAT BE LOL ALSO HEY DOUGIE I SISN'T KNOW YOU HAD BLONDE HAIR, ACTUALLY IM LIL MIKE'S SON AKA THE TALKER GUY BUT I HAVE MORE HAIR

YIKES

Yikes.....this is one poll,or list id rather not be included on....especially since grandpa hound is older than me.....lol!

My vote is OLE YELLER!:D

lmao(i voted for wente tho)......jus fell off the couch lmao!

An explanation for this post...

1. It must be the heat.

2. We're too close to Mars.

3. The extreme heat.

4. Full moon isn't too far off or too far gone.

Take your pick, but this is just weird.

Back