Who is planning on running at MCS this Sat?

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
OK this forum is dead, lets get something going!

Who is planning to run this Sat at MCS???

I would say I am a 50/50 shot. I found out that my good head was cracked and I can not use it. I have a few options but I am not sure which road I will take yet.

What's up Jack, according to another post nobody will be racing at MCS this weekend. It appears they have postponed opening night because of cold weather. The new date is 4-14-07. The post is on the St. Louis auto racing discussion forum.

It looks like I don't need to hurry to get that motor done now. I will miss the week of the 14th because of a fishing tournament. Hey Ron you are eligible to fish in this tournament, it is at Thomas Hill, come join the fun and let me win your money!!

Good to have the Duckdog back!!

Not too much here. They said they have seen you a couple times. I had them wake me once or twice to try to get out of bed to go, but it didnt work.

Thanks for asking Jack, but I don't really have time for fishin'. I am starting to get into the upper level classes and it takes a whole lot more study time. I still have my 4.0 gpa and I would like to keep it. I will make it to the track and I'll stop by and say hey. All of us (LaGarce's) have gotten out of racing but I still like to come and watch.

The MCS website has been updated, and this weekend has been canceled:(.
Darn, I hate that...I already put anti-freeze in my
4-wheeler and loaded it on the trailer...I was
planning to hang real close to Uncle Ed's BBQ pit,
(for heat) and just in case a hot dog was to roll
off the grill.... I also packed a catchers mitt:D
PLUS, my plumber was gonna come with me...

Bob i'll have the torpedo heater at sfcr's playday tomorrow night...but it won't be enough heat!! hehe If I didn't need the seat time in the mod I'd just sit that one out!

OK this forum is dead, lets get something going!
Sorry Jack, I tried, but I'm runnin' out of pictures!!

Who is planning to run this Sat at MCS???

I would say I am a 50/50 shot. I found out that my good head was cracked and I can not use it. I have a few options but I am not sure which road I will take yet.
Jack, you're gonna need "good head":eek: :

by the way Bob....NICE BURN OUT at the Car Show Saturday... That was the funniest thing. I was dying!! LOL

It looks like I don't need to hurry to get that motor done now. I will miss the week of the 14th because of a fishing tournament. Hey Ron you are eligible to fish in this tournament, it is at Thomas Hill, come join the fun and let me win your money!!

Good to have the Duckdog back!!

Jack I was there a few months ago hopefully the water came up with all the rain we had because it was way down then

by the way Bob....NICE BURN OUT at the Car Show Saturday... That was the funniest thing. I was dying!! LOL
I was really hoping that you were in the john
at the time...I guess thats what I get for buyin'
a Mopar:eek: :eek: Hopefully you won't put it on U-Tube

I doubt it is that Mopar Bob, I can't keep mine from breaking loose. Maybe its the driver!! I went to pull out of the funeral home yesterday and lit them up. Kind of cool but not the appropriate time for that kind of fun.

By the way I have more heads, if they are not cracked maybe I can get some good head out of them.

By the way I have more heads, if they are not cracked maybe I can get some good head out of them.
If not let me know, we have some stuff in the garage still. I'll send it up with Cecil. Oh yeah, will the Geisha girls be pitting for you this season?

Back