Who Is Racing At Pevely Saturday Night?

With Mopar Thunder at Eldora, the All-Stars in Michigan(?), and some drivers in Knoxville preparing for the Nationals, who will be racing at I-55 on Saturday?

Mean 15 WOO (probably 13):
S Kinser, Lasoski, Schatz, Dollansky, Saldana, Meyers, McMahan, Shaffer, Paulus, Sides, Crocker, Pittman, and K Kinser.
Possibly M Kinser in 83, Danny Woods in 35, Wimmer in 7.

At Eldora:
Sammy Swindell in 11J Jeff Walker car, teaming with Tony Elliott.
Jac Haudenschild in 6M car, back in 5 at Knoxville.
Randy Hannagan 1X
Jan Howard in 8H
Jim Moughan in his own 59

Danny Smith will probably race with All-Stars since he is up in points.
Will Jarrod Hull be at I-55 or practice at Knoxville?
Shane Stewart will race 4M in Knoxville?

This will be a great opportunity to make the feature with the Outlaws.

Will the following be there?
Timmy
Joey
Hurley
Babb
Worley
Robbie S
Ronnie or Jeremy S
Keith
Dunn
Matthews
Buckley
O'Dell
Adler
Hunt
Burch
Davis
Short
J. Moughan
Moss

Let me know if you know or have any idea.

Thanks
SprintFanatic

I am from central Illinois I know Aaron Bruns #44, Mike Deavers #72, and Jerrod Hull. From what I hear a lot of people from Jacksonville will be at the races on Saturday night. But the three people that I mentioned above I know will be there.

to sum it up, you'll see pretty much all of the farmington guys, and prolly a group of jacksonville guys. Oughta be a good show. I just hope the track stays nice and heavy,tacky. Not all dusty. But like i said either way it's gonna be an awesome show. good luck local drivers.

hopefully s. kinser and schatz don't tumble like they did last time. I don't wanna see dollansky sweep pevely. be nice to see a local guy win some big time cash. I dunno maybe a montgomery,or jason keith, jerrod hull. my feature finish picks are:

1. Saldana
2.Lasoski
3.Dollansky
4.s.kinser
5.Schatz
5.Meyers
6.M. Kinser
7.McMahan
8. T. Montgomery
9. Shaffer
10. Jerrod Hull
11.Joey Montgomery
12. Jason Keith
13. Robbie Standridge
14. Tommy Worley Jr.

Just taken a shot at what i think some of the finishes will be. who really knows. Oughta be a great show, and everyone that goes hope ya have a kick *** time.

i can't leave out tad alan roach in the famous #64 sprinter. LOL!!!! or Brad Yoder, i've seen yoder race at pevely before! LOL! i'm dead serious to.

I sure hope the weather stays like it is today. I am sure it will be a wonderful race. but wingdance I think you are counting a few guys out. I know you are grom around Farmington, but dont count out some of the Jacksonville guys. I think it will be a good run all around. Good luck to all

oh well i know i left out people i just listed some of them. i know there's alot more. i wasn't meaning to sound like i was taking anyhting away from any of the other guys. sorry about that.

sprintfanatic said:
With Mopar Thunder at Eldora, the All-Stars in Michigan(?), and some drivers in Knoxville preparing for the Nationals, who will be racing at I-55 on Saturday?

Mean 15 WOO (probably 13):
S Kinser, Lasoski, Schatz, Dollansky, Saldana, Meyers, McMahan, Shaffer, Paulus, Sides, Crocker, Pittman, and K Kinser.
Possibly M Kinser in 83, Danny Woods in 35, Wimmer in 7.

At Eldora:
Sammy Swindell in 11J Jeff Walker car, teaming with Tony Elliott.
Jac Haudenschild in 6M car, back in 5 at Knoxville.
Randy Hannagan 1X
Jan Howard in 8H
Jim Moughan in his own 59

Danny Smith will probably race with All-Stars since he is up in points.
Will Jarrod Hull be at I-55 or practice at Knoxville?
Shane Stewart will race 4M in Knoxville?

This will be a great opportunity to make the feature with the Outlaws.

Will the following be there?
Timmy
Joey
Hurley
Babb
Worley
Robbie S
Ronnie or Jeremy S
Keith
Dunn
Matthews
Buckley
O'Dell
Adler
Hunt
Burch
Davis
Short
J. Moughan
Moss

Let me know if you know or have any idea.

Thanks
SprintFanatic

YOU MENTIONED JEFF WALKER, I REMEMBER HIM RACING SPRINT CARS AT SFCR IN A LEMON COLORED #39. I ACTUALLY GOT A PICTURE OF IT. HM!

Ive heard through the grapevine(on the World of Outlaws board) that Mark Kinser will NOT be at Pevely, heard hes gonna race with the at Eldora Friday night but gonna skip I-55 to get ready for the Knoxville Nationals...so you can prolly count out seeing the Beef Packers car there, which ****s cause he is my favorite driver! Oh well, should still be an awesome show!!

That ****s! I Haven't Got To See Mark Kinser Race Since Last Year. Ah Well...at Least My Fav. Outlaws Will Be There: Joey Saldana!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Locals at I-55

I doubt Robbie Standridge will be at I-55. I know for a fact that Jimmy Hurley will be there lol. I'm sure Terry Babb will be to.

I will be pulling for all of the locals, even those that are not my favorites.
I detect that Wingdance will not be racing, his car owner is probably in Iowa or South Dakota by now.

Thanks for the discussion, I'll see you at the race.
We'll be camped by the stoplight on the pit road.

SprintFanatic

actually youre correct. my car owner is in Knoxville, he's helpin Terry mccarl out this weekend. my car is in the shop waiting ona new engine. blew mine at HUSETS

Back