Who is racing pro4

CrumpRacing

Dirty on the bottom!
Who will be back in Pro4 in 2006 at I-55, and does anyone know of any new people planning to race.
I will be back in the #86 celica and my broyher will be running the #68 celica.

Ryan Kress and I will share duties in the #X dodge neon on a limited basis. I-55 is awesome but it's too far for us to race every week. It's a shame they can't at least offer up free pit passes or something to compensate you guys. Looking forward to play day.

I'll be there in the even meaner #9 Tempo hehe, :p j/k Tim. Can't wait for racing to start up again. Good luck this year guys.

I'll be back in the #F5 Mopar Powered Machine and plan on winning the championship this year so the rest of you guys will be racing for 2nd. Ha Ha! Seriously who is going to the awards ceremony saturday?

HEY guys remmeber you will have two tracks to race at this year the rock is starting your class on friday night with pay! rules are close to I55 rules few little change that can be made at the track (tire pressure 40 psi)

I will also be making quite a few appearences at Tri-City. My huge fan club will probably be there with me too. Don't know how often I will get to Fredrock though. Long drive for a Friday, then be done racing there at about 1, get home at 2-3, get up the next day and prepare the car for I-55? That seems to much for me to do, especially when I'm gonna run for the championship at Pevely. Someones gotta beat that dang neon, the mean Tempo, and the 3 celicas that will be there wEAkly. Can't wait, its gonna be a blast.

crash9 said:
I will also be making quite a few appearences at Tri-City. My huge fan club will probably be there with me too. Don't know how often I will get to Fredrock though. Long drive for a Friday, then be done racing there at about 1, get home at 2-3, get up the next day and prepare the car for I-55? That seems to much for me to do, especially when I'm gonna run for the championship at Pevely. Someones gotta beat that dang neon, the mean Tempo, and the 3 celicas that will be there wEAkly. Can't wait, its gonna be a blast.
well I can't say for sure but the last year we ran was this order

dwarfs
rams
pure streets
prostreets
imca mods

and I doubt it be one before you get out of there maybe 11... most time we was done by 10 I beleive just give it shot one night;) ;)

I bet we run the Hornets first, followed by the RAMS, the Dwarfs, the Pure Streets and then either the Modifieds or the Late Models.

It don't matter a bit to me what the order is. I don't leave races early unless I have too. I do plan on possibly being there opening night, but if its a marathon I don't know how often I will be back.

crash9 said:
It don't matter a bit to me what the order is. I don't leave races early unless I have too. I do plan on possibly being there opening night, but if its a marathon I don't know how often I will be back.

great will seen you then smurf:)

I will be back in the 49p this year. hope to have some pics of the car on here soon. It will look sweet ***, but i dont know how it will run.

Were is the rock?

Sounds good guys lets get as many as we can to race in the pro 4 class. I here threw the grape vine that Conrad is moving up, that is good news for him and us,congrats Conrad I also here that Trey will be racing at another track as well. Oh ya hey Fish you better eat your weaties if you plan on beating me again i know you car has been sitting under a tarp since the '05 season and mine has been in the garage getting faster plus i have a team mate this year and i will be setting up his car (a.k.a. my other car) for him should be just as fast as mine, once he gets some laps under his belt. All in fun Fish cant wait to race with you again. P.S take it easy on the #68 he is a rookie.

Will do and hope to see you guys soon. PS. Trey is coming back to pevely. Talked to him yesterday.

Back