Who is your pick for Top Driver at Modified Mania?

vandalaggie

vandalaggie
With over 80 modified drivers at Modified Mania, who is your pick for top driver?

My vote is for Mevert, 3rd place the first night and a 2nd last night.

I really have enjoyed watching the 0x of Steve Picou race around the area this year! 0x always finds his way to the top! I believe he will be a strong contender to watch for again tonight.

Harrison. He had motor issues Thursday night, but won last night. He runs well every time he's in the seat.

I have to give it to Long. He came from well back on Sat, but blew by everybody including Harrison to get in 2nd place & but was lucky that the caution came out as Sat Meavert was in another county. But when he got the chance, he took advantage of it to pass Matt. They all 3 are top of the line & Levi Kissenger from Indiana wasn't far behind them.

I agree with you. Mevert and Harrison bouncing off the Turn 4 wall with sparks flying was priceless!!!
I have to give it to Long. He came from well back on Sat, but blew by everybody but including Harrison to get in 2nd place & was lucky that the caution came out as Sat as Meavert was in another county. But when he got the chance, he took advantage of it to pass Matt. They all 3 are top of the line & Levi Kissenger from Indiana was far behind them.

Back