Who paints helmet's??

PerigoRacing48

IM BAck!!
Does anyone know of anyone around this area that paints helmets if so could you give me there phone number and or website.Thanks

Jason Worley at Worley Designs.......don't know his number off the top of my head.....someone help???????

Tom

PerigoRacing48 said:
Does anyone know of anyone around this area that paints helmets if so could you give me there phone number and or website.Thanks
HEY, CRUZ !!! I can color it for you. I have permanent markers :eek: :eek:

Hey Mav are ya cheap?...lol...im payin for it so its gotta be reasonable!!! Got any of them there pink markers?? Sorry Corey had to ask :D

Kieth Bell in DuQuoin, I believe he painted Frankie Martin's, and others. 542-8324
Is only downfall is that he's a Jeff Gordon fan!!!! lol

midwest images over in new baden. MIDWEST IMAGES 217 E HANOVER ST, NEW BADEN, IL 62265 Phone: (618) 588-2141

hey cory i will hook you up with jason, he painted my helmet and is very good on the pocket book. i have a few of his cards left. brandon

nakitta8 said:
Hey Mav are ya cheap?...lol...im payin for it so its gotta be reasonable!!! Got any of them there pink markers?? Sorry Corey had to ask :D
PINK !!!!! LOL ... We can arrange that I think. Let me ask my daughter. :)
Pay is very reasonable. One nigth of driving the Cruz racer. that cheap enough ?????? ha ha

Maverick! said:
PINK !!!!! LOL ... We can arrange that I think. Let me ask my daughter. :)
Pay is very reasonable. One nigth of driving the Cruz racer. that cheap enough ?????? ha ha
SOLD.....Get them pink markers ready Mav. lol I may have to fight him to get the helmet away.....:rolleyes: cant imagine why hes not excited to have his helmet painted by Maverick.....and pink to boot!!!

He got the # to Worley Designs, hes still finalizing the design that he wants before he calls............thanks to everyone for the info!!! Sorry Mav...he wouldnt go for it!! lol

Becky

Back