Who wants to see the Fireball, Harrison, and Cummins Race??

sunoco

Isaiah 9:6
I would like to see a 10 lap race between these guys at Brownstown. I have a few minutes to spare on a good night. In fact I will donate $20 to the cause. This might actually be a good race to watch!

B.J. Deal

First of all, I think people took that post the wrong way for some reason. I dunno. All I know is I would run that race and not be ashamed if i got 3rd.

What I really want to know is if BJ found his way home???

I think steel block late models is a retarded class, but that is for a different post.............

Jimmy Cummins said:
I think people took that post the wrong way.

I think steel block late models is a retarded class.

SAME WAY THEY WILL PROBABLY TAKE THIS ONE WRONG???

GUYS LIKE AND RUN THIS CLASS FOR THE SAME REASON 99% OF THE "TOP DOG LOCALS" DON'T GO CHASING BABB, BLOOMQUIST ECT......

For goodness sake Andy, Jimmy is stating his opinion, and all you do is post your opinion of his opinion. Give it a rest, for Gods sake. :rolleyes:

As far as the topic of the post, I would too enjoy seeing this race take place. I think it would also be very interesting at some point to see a single car from each class on the track at the same time for say, 5 laps, just so the fans could see the perfomance difference first hand in a side by side comparison. I think that would be cool. :cool:

Back