2.3E Robbie Eilers
3.8E Russell Eilers
4.13 Matt Hamblin
5.18J Justin Shaw
6.18 Rob Shaw
7.7D Bob Zbinden
8.3 Ryan Eilers

I think this was how they finished

Chris Williams finished 9th making the top nine cars from highland.. Where were all the bigtalkers saying they can beat the highland cars? (2x, 6SQ, 4SQ, etc...)
Another question: Whats with the 2B driver beating on his brother?? He want to beat his little brother that bad?

Neither I, nor anyone associated with my car made any sort of statement about racing at Brownstown or Highland cars for that matter. Modesty has gotten me pretty far in life so you are never gonna hear me calling any shots. But since you brought it up... I wouldn't waste the gas money to run at Brownstown for their infamous incredible shrinking purses. Did they pay up? If so, good for them and congrats to the winner. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as seeing a Shaw/Shyster chassis win. Honestly though, I was out of money after racing "Highland" cars at I-55 last Saturday. I raced them at Tri-City this year as well. I guess you didn't make it to those events? That's o.k. I'm sure you heard about them. Speaking of events, us peons are having a party to celebrate my TRACK CHAMPIONSHIP. I just thought I'd extend the invitation. Just pm me and I'll get you all the info as well as an Aaron Wood t-shirt that I'm sure you'll be proud to wear. Anyway, you seem to have a pretty big hard-on for Highland. Coincidently we'll be racing there quite often next year. Maybe you could even help us in the pits a little. Who knows?

Mr. Z: Thanks so much for your help. The car was flat-*ss flying at Pevely! When youre ready for some new warpaint just let me know.

racingasappears who are you do you even have a car if not i hope you do next year because kri is not leaving tri city but will be coming to a track near you so you and your shaw-clan better be careful on what you wish for when kri and mopar runs all over highland ,b town, tri city, i 55

woody and krusty wuts this schmitt racin cant come? lol wait aint ever been known to miss a big shindig let us in on this we'll be there you can count on it! ps it it just gunna be miller lite lol

No Schmitt racing cannot come! Way too rowdy a group for our taste. Seriously, it looks like we won't be racing anyway because it might be open to twin cams. What the hell, we can still drink beer! And yes, it's miller products only. Part of the "Krusty's Last Call" tour. Anyway of course you guys are more than welcome to come by. We'll call Nate and give him the details.

the 4 car was there and it had problems both days. considering it was just flipped it still runs decent.

and.... what about at macon? i do believe the 6s and the 4sq won their heats... and i do believe that the 3e was in that race and tried putting 6s in the wall (dont no if it was on purpose or not) and the 3e got by him and the 6s came right back up and passed him for the win. so the cars can run with them if they are running right so quit talkin shi* and race!! wheres your car at?????? yeah thats what i thought

Well said, but be careful who you direct your anger towards. Our stooge Racing*ssAppears is not with the Eilers camp. At least I don't think he is. They normally show more class than that. I don't know what happened at Macon, but I'll vouch for Robbie. He almost always races clean.

Ur kinda funny klogue did u even see the race at macon i watched it and taped it dont remeber robbie hitting him i remember the 6 boucing off of everyone tho. And the reason that the 6 won is because last corner last lap he slide jobbed robbie and Fd up the streering really bad. So get ur facts sraightened ok man.

What ever brought up Robbie Eilers???? Ive havent seen him on here once in my whole entire life let alone him talking ****... and I rarely see robbie bouncing off people or hitting them ... maybe you should watch your tape over

Russell!!! Now you on the other hand HAVE rinkled a few fenders. Maybe you could come over and help me reskin my drivers door that you plowed through at Tri-City? LMFAO! Just kiddin' dude. I know you were goin' hell bent for the win so no hard feelings.

ive known robbie since his rookie season he has never drivin dirty ever. he hasnt ever takin anyone out or bounced off anyone or used them as a cushion every win the eilers boys get the earn trust me. lots of long hours on the cars even if they are just hornets.

Racing as Appears has nothign to do with the Eilers and I really dont care about the highland cars beating the tri city cars or the tri city cars beating highland cars or WHEREVER your from b/c to me all i care about is me beating whoever is infront of me or behind me no matter were they come from . Soo quit talking **** about us on here .. or robbie I should say b/c the 8e isnt GOOD enough apparently to be talked about on here... unless i beat the **** out of someguys door... HAHA ya dude about that wood sorry. I was gonna race you clean .. honestly but i seen you starting under robbie and i thought you were gonna kill him and run him off the track but he hit his brakes to avoid a wreck or w/e that deal was oo i decided to put some BUDWEISER paint on that pretty car of yours.. lol soo w/e happened that night sorry.. just go to ADR and get some new doors and fenders and tell them its on me... I feel bad b/c my car came out with a lil scratch and your car was pretty ****ed up soo yea no hard feelings lol

I nominate RacingAsAppears as the biggest starter of cr**. You guys sure take things to the extreme. If it wasnt for all my fans getting all worked up I wouldnt keep typing and we wouldnt have to worry about aaron woods opinion on every thing that touches this website. I love to see all of the Highland cars do well at other tracks, not just the saturns. But when the race is at Highland I like to see a good show between some good drivers, and they always do put on a good show.

Back