Who would you like to see added to the "Wall of Fame"

Millsey

Who would you like to see added to the St. Francois County Raceway's "Wall of Fame" in 2004????

Hey Millsey, who's on the wall of fame now? I know Danny Moser, Tuby Black but not sure of the rest.

John Barr
The Trashdog

If I am not mistaken.....Mike raced there for a long time and was very competative every week. I believe he would still be racing if not for an accident. I am sure others know more than I do and will share with us more info.

Why Mike Thurman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike raced several years at Farmington . Mike won alot of races, not sure of how many Championships. Mike was a very fierce competitor any where he ran. As Cookie Monster said Mike would still be racing if he had not of been injured , instead of being crew chief for several different World of Outlaw teams. Asked any of the other Wall of Fame people about Thurmo or Ronnie Milton. These guys were very exciting to watch . I would also like to see my late Uncle Ray "Paddlefoot" Harris #27 put on the wall. Uncle Ray never won a championship but he was 2nd in points several times. Ray raced at Farmington,Bismarck,Potosi, and St. Marys tracks. Uncle Ray and my dad Freeman were the begining of Harris Motorsports beginning in the middle 60's- middle 70's. GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The"Hustler"

Mike Thurman

When Timmy gets older and slows down a little or quits all together he will definitely be a wall of fame candidate. Right now Thurmo would be an excellent choice. Mike was the guy to beat for a while and was only getting better when he had to give up the wheel. He has moved on to highest level of sprint car racing and been pretty successful. Wrenching for Jac at the Mopar Million has to be one of the biggest wins ever in sprint car racing. If Mike Thurman doesn't belong on the wall of fame I'm not sure who does.

wall of fame

after reading everybodies post I have thought about the wall of fame.Why does it have to be a sprint driver?What about Tommy Worley Sr.,Clark Pruenau(might not be spelled correctly),Howard Leonard,Mark Mclintock,Jim Morris.There are a bunch of other people who won many races at SFCR over the years in classes that don't even exist anymore.Just my opinon.

Tommy Worley Sr

I think that Tommy Worley Sr. should be on the wall of fame. Because he has been raceing for as long as I can rember. And long befor that.

Back