Who's barred from Godfrey Speedway?

gofast1

I heard that at the Godfrey rules meeting that George had made the statement that HE has the right to bar anyone from his track, does this mean that he already has someone in mind? If so are you gonna let these people know ahead of time so they can find another track to race at?? Or was this directed to his ex-wife who owns a racecar, is she not allowed?:rolleyes:

I think that George made it quite clear about who was in charge without having to make a statement like that to insinuate that someone isn't allowed at Godfrey Speedway, it sounded more like to me that he had someone in mind. I'm not bashing George by any means, just want to make sure my people don't show up to race and be told they aren't allowed there.

He will have to send them a notice or letter to officially declare them banned. I heard the same thing..and i beleive it was directed at everyone..meaning..dont play with him because youll loose. Several events have happened there lately(like last years fight and the KTI Towing incident) and im sure...he has been warned to keep a tight ship. Thats Madison County's area and they wont mess around. 1 good thing about George..he plays fare..but stern and that is something you gotta be sometimes when dealing with racers and running a show. Good luck this year George...we'll be there.

Back