Who's comin??

crash9

So who all is coming to Pevely for the Possible $1100??? Will the eilers be there, and are any of them of age? Is everyone that was at Tri-city sunday gonna be there. Hope we get more cars than tcs did. So if you're gonna be there post it on here.

Crump Racing will be there, with NOS.:eek: :D

Talked to the Eilers on Sunday night they will be there. I would guess we will also see Shaw, Wood and there crew.

Leave you dual cams and Rams cars and trucks at home boys and girls. This is a stock class and they will be teching all cars, bring a jack and jack stands with you to tech. If they dont like it you will not race!!!! This is just a bit of info that may save you some time and or a trip.

And remember there is a claim rule at I-55.

Hey crump, it was announced the winner Ryan Eilers was only 15, so he shouldn't be able to race cause of insurance. Do you know if someone else is gonna be in that car.

Smokinjoe-But are they putting in the stock motor, or keeping their all esslinger totally built motors in. You guys have been running for good money all year, let us have our show.

That was Dual cams AND Rams. Meaning DOHC FWD's AND Rams. You may want to check with Allied on the Rams running because as you know they dont have to be stock to run as a Ram, as follows. This is pasted from Rams rules. Doesnt sound stock to me.

• Engine must be in stock position. No offset or lowering allowed
• Engine must be for make of vehicle being used (Chevy to Chevy, Ford to Ford, and GM to GM).
:confused:Factory stock carburetors or up to a holly 500 two barrel with a maximum 2inch spacer and/or adapter plate is allowed. No type of fuel injection allowed. 1 3/8 venturi rule applies.
:confused:Aftermarket intakes may be used. Must be for type of vehicle you are racing. But must be reduced to a single two barrel carburetor as stated in rule #3.
• Any exhaust may be used. Must exit completely from vehicle, beyond drivers' compartment, without pointing straight down. Mufflers are optional. If exhaust is run through drivers compartment the exhaust must be shielded. Exhaust must meet track rules.
:confused: • Heads must be a stock part from the manufacturer. Oversized valves are allowed. Head can be decked for trueness. NO PORTING OR POLISHING allowed. Head must be for type of vehicle being used (Chevy to Chevy, Ford to Ford). No dual overhead cam heads allowed.
:confused:Block may be bored for cylinder trueness. NO STROKER motors allowed. May run aftermarket rods as long as they are the same length, weight (may be heavier) than the stock OEM rod, aftermarket rod bolts are allowed. Motor can be bored but must remain stock stroke. Aftermarket pistons may be used, flat top and dished pistons only.
• Must use stock OEM crankshaft. Maintain stock stroke. Balancing is allowed, however No lightening or knife edging allowed. Must be stock OEM for motor being used.
:confused:Aftermarket cams allowed. Exception, No aftermarket roller cams. Stock roller cams may be used.
:confused:May use aftermarket or fabricated oil pan.
:confused:Aftermarket pulleys may be used.
• No aluminum flywheels. Stock type clutch, pressure plate and flywheel. Flywheel may not be shaved or drilled, however may be surfaced. No triple disc clutch.
• Stock transmissions only. No racing type transmissions. All vehicles must have all forward and reverse gears operational.
• (MCS Track Rule) Must have a scatter shield either mounted to transmission bell housing or to the floor pan. ¼” thick x 6” wide steel.
:confused:May use aftermarket ignition/distributor. No MSD box type ignition allowed. No magnetos.
• Air cleaners may exit hood but not to obstruct driver's vision. Top and bottom of air cleaner housing must be metal. No extreme air cleaners.
• Radiator may be relocated from original position. If moved it must be shielded from driver.
• All vehicles must have a working starter.
• Locked rear ends allowed.
:confused: :confused:Weight jacks allowed. Car or truck must use same type suspension that it came out of the factory with. Racing style shocks allowed. No coil overs or coil eliminators. May add coil spring with weight jack to leaf spring vehicle. May run mono leaf springs. No sliders allowed.
:confused:All vehicles must have a minimum of 8 inch wide tire. Racing rubber only. Grooving of tire is allowed.
• Steel wheels only. No aluminum wheels. Must use 1 inch lug nuts.
• Must have brakes on at least three wheels and be functional at all times.
• Pump gas or race fuel ONLY. No alcohol or additives allowed.​

I would guess we will also see Shaw, Wood and there crew. QUOTE]

By "thier crew", as in my crew, you must mean Fuzzy Bear, Krusty, and "Captain America" Joe Swip in the Jokermobile?;) The #266 (we'll call it the close-but-no-cigar-ride), or whats left of it will be there. Us guys from outta town aren't gonna have any pull as far as keepin the mini stocks out of this show, thats up to you regulars. Just for the record though, we feel the same and you've got our support if it comes down to a show of hands or speaking up. See you guys Sat.

lyons 77

Short fat man lyons will be their my NOS tank just came in and i got them fill today what that old saying go big or go home:D see u all sat :D :D

Can you run 16 valve single cam Neons?If you allow 16 valve Neons you should allow 16 valve twin cams,not alot of diff in horse power and far more power than a 8 valve single cam,unless you highly modify a single cam engine .

Is the 4 week track suspension up! When you turn down a claim the
car is out for 4 nights of racing. Changing the number will not help.

Aaron i think its like 950HP:D

It doesnt matter if the four weeks up or not, Im pretty sure that allied will not let the 21 oh i mean the 88 or 188 run anymore at pevely. And i dont have anything against the Prices just that car!!!!

Back