Who's going to the Xtreme show at Benton next Friday?

I was just wondering who was gonna go down to Benton for the Xtreme race on the 30th? Should be a pretty good show, hoping lots of cars show up! Ive been hearing car counts have been terrible down there, so it cant get any worse!! :p

Who has tires for this race? Who is buying the tires to go to this race?

Don't expect to see any of the guys who have one of those purple and white Hoosier/Simpson fire suits in thier closet.

we are having trouble finding tires...if we got tires we will go....but cant find good years around here...

Yeah, I think Xtreme's tire rule is a crock...thats why I dont think they can compete with the World of Outlaws LM series, but I do hope drivers around here do find tires so they can race with the Xtreme boys!

the only person i know of from around here that has some still probably is joe morris he ran with xtreme at east bay so he probably has a couple he caught heat first night at mt vernon cause he ran a goodyear so i'd expect him but i cant wait for WoO cause they run real tires!

you would think so since there tires are goodyear
kind of like the woO theres allways a hoosier trailer
there

Who wants to buy half a dozen brand new tires to race one nite. I don't think their rules would be so bad if you planned to race with them enough to wear out the tires. The have some dumb rules about bars infront of the drivers, fuel cell mounting, and sticker packages on the noses, but its not realy that big of a deal, and they would probably let some of it slide for one night.

I know so very little about this race, are there any support classes with the Xtreame cars?

John Barr
The Trashdog

Found tires so we are going!!! Qua Pasa Drake will be there I talked to him on the phone earlier today.Bittle89 are you going??If so you need to come see me!!!

No, im not going... I think my parents are going if it doesnt weather... I hope it doesnt! I hate rain!! Talk to you later!
Vanessa

QUE PASA!!

dude wake up in english class man....you night learn how to type a sentance...you slept all day today do WAKE UP

welp its friday...who all is going for sure....going to be a big one...also just looked on the AT&P web page...Mods and Pure street are also running

Back