Who's gonna be the new big dog at Pevely.

Grange

Range 65
Who is going to step up and take over where Fish left off at Pevely.

Lets hear predictions from everyone. Just for fun since we still have 6 weeks.

Everyone post your first thoughts..

Can anyone beat Price?
Can Homer knock him off the thrown?
Miner will be in a can in the beginning of the year so you know he will be fast.
Or will one of the Crump's take it this year?
Dont forget about those neons? You know they will be in it.

Don't count out Racin Jason in the 66 mustang.
Im sure Trey and Branden's mustangs from last year will be fast.

Also the pintos are always fast. U can bet that some cavaliers will be tough also.(Big Ron)

What about the posse across the river? Big Jerry,Travis,Chargin Chuck and the rest of the boys......... you know they are going to be fast.

So come on, lets make this a big post and give a prediction

still new at the computer thing. thank again for the awsome deal Timmy. I,m almost sure that the mustang won't look a pretty at the end of the season. As far as being the champ i'm sure i'll be closer than the last two years, had to switch for chevy to ford.

big dog

I look for crump and minor, but not couting out my self this year. I kwon the starracer is going to be there this year the way she finished last year;)
but I won't be out racing till may. My son comes home from Iraq in april and will be going to cali to see him,and the car won't be ready till then.

I'll be down to see you all go at it and come throw it in the mix when I get back. hopefull the pinto will hang:D

good luck to all this year!
lets have some fun throwin some DIRT !!!!!!!!

Hey guys I predict it's gonna be one of us from Cover Brothers Motorsports...yep the posse from across the river. We're gonna have 5 cars this year...Jerry #22C, Myself #17, Travis #34, and two rookies...Jerry's brothers Josh #22T and Frank #124. If not, I hope it's one of you guys. All of us enjoy racing with you week after week. You guys deserve it just as much as we do.

This Year

I'm really interested in whats going to happen this year. Trey's running a sportsman, and his mom I hear is takin over in the #50, Timmys gone, Fisher gone..so like everyone says what about the Crumps? Price? Homer? Price is always fast, he's always up there in that neon.. I dobut that will change.

What about us "rooks"? I know I'm gonna do my damndest out there along with the rest of my family whos comin out for their first years. (Mom & Pops). Then there's Mike in the 28, he's goin out for his first year..its gonna be interesting.

I think its all up for grabs really, we just gotta go out there and give it our best shot. I think we're gonna put on a GREAT show this year and I think we're gonna get lots of props for it.

So good luck boys & girls!

Star

Hey

It's kind of hard to determine who is considering the season hasn't even started yet. Lol. I guess well have to see when we all hit the track. Good luck to everone.-Mike

these are the people i think are going to be good this year #77 ron lyons #49 portel #71 cody conner and the crump crew

OK so............... What manufacturer will win the Pro-4 title? Chevy, Dodge,Ford,Toyota?

Looks like we are having a hard time agreeing on the driver, but what about the manufacturer?

Im saying it will be a Dodge if they all do not get claimed. Those neons are fast as heck.

Just like Nascar, the toyota is gonna be the one to beat. I think the crumps are gonna win till their claimed. Then they'll win again four weeks after that.

I'm gonna have to second that Brad, Jason is always tough to beat and Stephen is usually right there with him. They work really hard and it shows week after week.

I appreciate all the hype fellas, and I hope this will be the case. But the only thing I have changed in my car is the trans (out of an older celica) and my rear gear (also out of an older celica) so I can run in second gear, this should give me about 650 more RPM's. The gear was too high at Belleville's play day so I am confident that it will work at I-55. Time will tell.

I wish Toyota would give me some of that cash:rolleyes:

Just curious but is Maddog Jr., Conrad??????? Just like to know who I'm talkin to. PM me if you want to stay on the down low.

Good luck to all teams in 2008

Jason Crump

Back