Who's goona win?

The Gardener

I know that we would all like to see some big names show up. Which I hope they do, however I want a local to win that big money! Yes I'm a Short fan and he's due for a win so I'm saying Steve Short will win on Saturday! I'll see you guys this weekend. Don

Tough to pick when we don't have any idea who will show. I still think we could see a couple of the NST guys that don't want to run the Sat WOO show. We could also see guys of the caliber of Danny Smith and Kelly Kinser. There are a lot of cars/guys out their that are not tied to any sanctioning body. If we are picking from the guys that run Jacksonville, Lincoln and Farmington it would be hard to go against Worley or either of the Montgomerys. Other guys have stepped it up some but these are the big three at this track.

I'd go with Worley or Joey Montgomery in a 25 lap race. If they run 40 laps then I'd pick Tim Montgomery. Tim is usualy just getting warmed up at 20 - 25 laps.

It will be a good show no matter who shows or wins. I think we should be doing rain dances for Iowa......................

skoob03 said:
you must not keep up with timmys ascs squed he should be in virginia fri and sat
Wrong,and I'm picking Paul May to win,or Dale Blaney,they say they are coming,Who knows

Skooby:
Have a nice trip to Virginia. I hope you have a good time watching a few underpowered sprint cars from Texas and Oklahoma race a few more from the East coast if they can find them. I will be in Farmington watching Tim, Joey, and probably Jerrod.

I agree that Dale Blaney if he shows will be right there. As far as Paul May, maybe, but he's a little wild. If he starts in the back he tries to hard and doesn't go anywhere. If any NST guys are there it will be a big name and who ever that may be watch out! Yes you have to run good, but to me it's all about that pill draw. That will play a big factor. Can't wait, I can tell that everyone is getting more juiced up the closer the weekend gets! What is the lap count for the feature on Saturday?

If Corey can get a timer going,he is suppose to be timing them in this weekend,but you still gotta have a good pilldraw for that to.

In an article on ASCS's site, it says Timmy will probably not be making the trip to Virginia, but Jerrod Hull will. So I'm gonna say Tim is gonna stay home and take that 7,500. You can't bet against him when the money is on the line.

I talked to Tim yesterday and he said he was unsure of Friday night(contemplating going to Malden friday night) but he said he would DEFINITELY be at farmington saturday night!!

Might be completley off base but isn't it be possible to see these NST guys: Mcmahan, Sides, Solwold and Stewart? I'd think Lososki would follow the money to Williams Grove since he has a chance of winning. The compition at Williams Grove is so tough the other guys might choose Farmington. I wouldn't expect Kinser or Kaeding either.

I would love to see Shane Stewart! Does anyone know the total laps for Saturdays feature? If your locked in (top 4) for saturday does that mean you don't race until Saturdays feature?

I just looked at Guy Forbrook's site. Sammy is not driving for him anymore. However they did not a race on for this weekend. Could Forbrook's car show up? If so I wonder who will be driving?

Yes Tyler Walker is driving the 5 car now. Is he done with stock cars now? He's fun to watch that's for sure! I heard it was Sammy's choice to leave however that 5 car goes through some drivers! Almost like Dennis Roth's 83 car until he got Danny back.

Forbrook and Tyler Walker will most likely run the Grove. It was not on the 5 or Sammy's schedule since Kevin will be racing a USAC race. Swamp (the All-Star Website Guy) posted on Hoseheads that Paul May would be at SFCR but not in the 71M, he wants the car to be a surpise.
I have a friend that talks to a family member of a NST team every week or so. He had been telling that person that they should race at Farmington this Saturday. On Friday, he was told that their crew chief heard that it was a 360 race, so he faxed a copy of the entry form that I gave him. He received a cell phone text message telling him that they received the fax, but did not know if they would be coming to race. Petey and Sprinted: I think you know who this is that my friend talks to, but since it is so uncertain, please do not let the cat out of the bag.

By what I have heard, Guy Forbrook is a pretty tough guy to keep happy. He is always stuck in his ways that he wont hardly listen to the driver about setups or anything...I know a couple years ago when Tyler Walker first started driving the #5, I believe it was the Pevely WoO race that Tyler basically told Forbrook he could "have the ride" but in not so nice of terms!! I hope this works out for Tyler the 2nd go around....and I hope he decides to stay in sprint car racing. There is no one more fun to watch than Tyler Walker....thats why hes one of my all-time favorite!! Maybe, just maybe, you will see the Volcano Joes/Forbrook Motorsports rig in the pits at SFCR this weekend!!

DON'T COUNT JASON KEITH OUT!!! He has had a great start this season, would be nice to see him take it home.

Back