Who's racing at Benton tonight?

We are going down to watch. I am concerned on car count. I am guessing 14 sprints. I sure hope I am wrong because I'd like to see it work out. We make Farmington ever weekend except for a stray WOO show and Knoxville Nationals. Benton will never replace our weekly Farmington trip but it would be nice to add Benton a couple times a month as and extra night.
Maldin has a USCS 360 show tonight so they will likely get any 360s that might have showed up at Benton.

Benton's success is not going to happen over night. With it being shut down so much during the past decade, everyone's found another deal. I really hope them the best, but that's a hell of a haul just for 14 sprints. Hopefully by mid-season the car count goes up some. If it don't, the payout will definitely change.

That's exactly what I was talking about. The old saying "build it and they will come" doesn't work in today's world. The promoter definitely has his work cut out for him.

Unfortunately for the new promoter he does have his have his work cut out for him, with the bad success of the past with that track he is going to have his hands full trying draw a good number of cars, it is good facility and he will just have to prolly **** it up and lose a lil money promoting it this year to draw a better car count next year... I wish the promoter the best of luck

Back