• Steerling Marlin

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Michael Waltrip

Votes: 7 8.2%
  • OTHER

Votes: 4 4.7%

• Total voters

bloomquistfan69

I Myself am a Die-Hardt Earnhardt fan all the way but i also like rusty, tony stewart ,and martin and kahne's doin an awsome job this year

junior and stewart, history and attitude with either one. I think I'd like to hang out with 'em more than I'd like to see them race in person......

My fav driver is #24 Jeff Gordon. And it really helps thats he's totally great looking. LOL He really drives great and looks fine.

Nascar Men Are Sexy

I think Ryan Newman is a total cutie..But I Love Tony Stewart.. not only because he is a HOTTIE but because he has attitude...that is hot... :cool: I also like the Wallace's only because they are home town boys. :)

my fav. driver is Jeff Gordon, he preetty much dominated the brickyard 400 and from what i hear he's a favorite to win next sunday at the glen. Go Jeff!

And besides Gordon I also like Earnhardt Sr. and Earnhardt Jr... Unfortunatly Sr. is not with us anymore. I beleive that he is at the great raceway in the sky, racing with the other great racers that has left us already..

Favorite driver

I'm a diehard Bobby Labonte fan. Things went downhill for Bobby this year after the release of Fatback. Looking forward to better things in the future.

#8 ----Bud car all the way! Well and he is a Chevy to boot!

However, I find it really gay when Darrel Waltrip calls him "Junebug" that is boogity boogity wrong.

Back