why didnt DIXON have to weigh after his heat race?????????????

Maybe he bought a prepaid pass like they do at most commercial weigh scales on the hiway. Just a thought.............LOL

i'm thinkin' that he broke a motor real early, so therefore, if you are out for the night, why weigh? i'm not even a stock car guy, and i know that!! art.

RaceGoddess said:
i'm thinkin' that he broke a motor real early, so therefore, if you are out for the night, why weigh? i'm not even a stock car guy, and i know that!! art.
by the look of the feature results I would say your wrong

that was pretty funny there harris.....eddie doesnt have to weigh in because the fact that allied is based around him and donnie klien for some reason. kind of like melvin at mt vernon. it dont matter.

It doesn't matter what he does at Pevely he can never do any wrong. He can get away with anything and there are some other ones like that too in different classes also...

Ed Dixon is Amazing

ed Dixon is amazing... who cares if he didnt ..i know him personally and hes great so screw you.....

Like it was stated above, Dixon is Dixon, and Allied kisses his butt just like a few of the other guys in other classes, its ridiculous:eek:

k_moore_24 said:
ed Dixon is amazing... who cares if he didnt ..i
know him personally and hes great so screw you.....

GOOD FOR YOU, DIXON IS A GRAT DRIVER, HE HAS BEEN DRIVING FOR MANY YEARS AND KNOWS ALL THE RULES. I HAVE SEEN KORTE OUT THERE AND NOT GET WEIGHED IN, IT IS JUST PEOPLE COMPLAINING WHO DON'T LIKE ED DIXON BUT THEN AGAIN THEY ARE PROBABLY KORTE FANS. ANY WAY GOOD FOR YOU ,I KNOW EDDY PERSONALLY TOO,:) HE IS A GREAT DRIVER AND FRIEND.:)

were you not paying attention?

Dixon didn't weigh because he knew he was done for the night. He was in the hauler before the first heat race.

if you dont like Dixon,then you should not read his posts.Dixon haters are what you are and you have that right,but just dont get upset when the Dixon fans talk about why your driver got away with something!!!!!!!!!!!GO DIXON and GO AWAY ALL YOU HATERS.....nuff said.....

Still noone will tell me were he didn't weight at. I don't care who you are if you didn't weight then you should get in trouble, and I'm a huge Dixon fan.

Back