Why Doesnt Jyi Shut Down Sat

Why doesnt jyi shut down sat so bedrock can get a real good count for the bss race man we need to all work together.

Not everyone wants to run the Burris series, and what if Mother Nature wipes out Bedrock's track, but not J.Y.I.? Then we have no place to race. Yes, it would be nice to have all at one track, but dont chastise JYI for wanting to run thier own show. Race where you want, since JYI is running a non point night, it doesn't make that much difference. Just my .02

No Obligation

JYI is not obligated to shut down for BSS race dates.With Bedrock holding 2 Burris shows and Greenville having 2 races also do the math.How can you expect JYI to close 4 Sat.nights to accomidate this series? Especially when none of the Burris series particapents make an effort to race @ JYI or support them.JYI's race nights are Sat.s all year,the fact that they agreed to drop there points is more than can be expected.

Good Luck to The Burris Race
See the rest of you @ "The Yard"

Here's the way I understand the situation.....before Bedrock agreed to host 2 Burris shows as did the other tracks, the track owners decided they wouldn't run against the BSS, then Bedrock ran their first BSS & JYI backed out of the agreement not to run against the BSS & ran their own show that night. The orig. agreement was that Bedrock wouldn't run against JYI when they run the BSS & JYI wouldn't run against Bedrock. My personal opinion is that the 2 tracks are too close to each other to not have some type of agreement & the way they worked it out for tomorrow seems to satisfy everybody. It would be nice to see a BIG turnout for Bedrock tomorrow. Just to add one more comment we are running the BSS and have supported JYI also & will continue to do that when we are able. We were really disappointed after the opening night at JYI & the way things were run & said we wouldn't come back, BUT we came back when Rodney was back in charge and were impressed with how things were run. Even though it takes us over 2 hours to get there we'll be back and will continue to support JYI when we are able to do so.

So it seems a compromise has been made, let's accept it, move on and hope the weather cooperates.

Back