Why has this forum gone to the crapper

What is the reason for this forum dying

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
none of the above

its because of the rain outs ;) plus, c.j. is in texas & bad bob
and stockcar girl are busy instant messaging & don't have time
for the forum...oh yeah, Que Pasa hurt my feelings too :(

Racing man racing everybody to busy trying to figure out how to beat the Wolf :D :D or they are to busy beating dent out of there cars :eek: :eek: :eek:

because

Bad Bob ran outa biker chic pictures.....
maybe we should have a new poll.....bring back the biker chics

Maybe becaue the new STLRacing format looks nice and has more color but is slower than dog poo poo for us dial up folks.

DID I hear BIKER CHICKS!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BAD BOB said:
Bad Bob ran outa biker chic pictures.....
maybe we should have a new poll.....bring back the biker chics

hhehehe bob you don't even have one vote !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :D :eek:

BIKER CHICS the board would die down then :eek: :eek: :eek:

Ohh Millsey

I can't beleive you voted that way.. We all know its really because all of the people that came on preaching about how wrong the forum was and it was so bad ..Now everyone is so scared to post , dont want to be preached at..lmao and cause racing season started ..

catch the wolf

i've been talking to my cousin,(Steve Short) about how to get the most grip out of my tires, grooving for the best tire to track hookup. i'll find out how it works this weekend. i won't be spinning, :D i will be gone! see ya!!!!!

Stockcargirl said:
I can't beleive you voted that way.. We all know its really because all of the people that came on preaching about how wrong the forum was and it was so bad ..Now everyone is so scared to post , dont want to be preached at..lmao and cause racing season started ..

who scared to post??? not me :D :D actullally here is the rundown......

1) RW is no longer able to get on-line (33%)
2) wheel(mr negative :D ) may have switched jobs (30%)
3) me having to work (10%)
4) working on the bent race cars (17%)
5) Millsey the dictator has sent out death threats to us no to rock the boat :eek: :eek: :D

okay the first 4 are correct the 5th one I couldnt forgeyt our fearless leader :eek: :eek:

not enough love

If it wasn't for me and Becca, Marty and
Stockcar Girl wouldn't know they were loved.
Post more love, ...Less hate & discontent..
In%20Lurve.gif

In%20Lurve.gif

In%20Lurve.gif

Catch The Wolf Ha Ha Ha

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: HECK ITS ALREADY DONE THEIR IS ALOT OF GUYS WHO HAVE CAUGHT YOU WOLF HECK START YOU IN THE BACK SEE WHAT YOU CAN DO.I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE AN INVERTED FEILD EVERYNIGHT AT THE ROCK SEE WHO IS A DRIVER THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING.WOLF IF YOUR SPINNING THE TIRES BREAKING LOOSE MAYBE YOU GOT TO MUCH MOTOR NOT ENOUGH CAR :eek: :eek: :eek: CYA ALL AT THE TRACK FRIDAY

Im On Here Bob

:d We Have Been Working On The #3c Truck For The Last 3 Weeks Now ..i Hope It Is As Fast As The #3 Truck ..if So Look Out :d :d :d Here Is A Picture Of The #3c Truck The Last Years Truck

Back