why is allied thread locked!

qwikrnu

just curious why it was locked for no posting never seen this much just wondering why? no one even got to talk about ralph yet lol!

No one with AARA asked me to do anything with or about the thread... I locked it myself because of all the ridiculous stuff posted on it.

Correct me if im wrong, isn't this jdearing's site anyway? He can do whatever he wants. If people don't like it, then go make your own.

Correct me if im wrong, isn't this jdearing's site anyway? He can do whatever he wants. If people don't like it, then go make your own.
First off it don't matter who site it is... It's a public forum and u should be able to post what u want !!! It comes down to the fact that he only allows what he wants and if u start talking about the little click they have its locked,booted and warned to stop buddy. Just like u your a allied rat from belleville bahahahahaha.

Jimmy sent me a message and he was right... With the way racing is going we should all be happy with what we have and support all tracks... I'm gonna do my best to support em all and stop they shunning an bit..ING about em and start thanking em for doing there best to bring us racing on the weekends..

I agree with the thread being locked. Allied is not a doomsday club for racing. If you donot like the organization then donot go there. Other tracks to goto. I will say as ive said before............they do seem to be trying to change things up a bit. As far as the suspension.........well to each their own. Ive seen the best loose it and be banned for life..........well until a new wner comes along....lol. So who knows what maybe in the future.

First off it don't matter who site it is... It's a public forum and u should be able to post what u want !!!

I'm a communications professor and you are wrong about that. This website is privately owned. Although private property can legally become public forum, this is not the case in your example.

the people that put all that stuff on there didnt think about that all they were doing was makin it harder for jason an not helping they dont think before they type just my 2 cents

Back