Why so late

HardHit

Why is Doe Run opening almost a month later than Fredricktown? Isn't this going to take away from car count. I think it would be smart to opening up about the same time. Plus i think you would be making more money but this is just me talking.

HardHit said:
Why is Doe Run opening almost a month later than Fredricktown? Isn't this going to take away from car count. I think it would be smart to opening up about the same time. Plus i think you would be making more money but this is just me talking.

Well it is still just a rumor that Fredricktown will open. Someone just came on here spouting rumors before everything was complete.

???????????????????????

First off, Who cares about Fredericktown... If people want to run there then that is there own prerogative, where they want to race.
Second, theres no guarantees that Fredericktown is opening.
Third, Doe Run always opens later.....

One reason....

Bob tries to give me as much time as possible to have my car ready.......LOL:D (sad part is I'm usually still not ready....:eek: ) This year will be different though!

DirtSurfer did you rob a bank?? It they always waited for you to get ready they might get to race in Sept/Oct!!!

Nope

I let someone else drive the last night who didn't tear it up.......:D And I supply my own graphix!;)

Graphix?? You might save a little time there, Wasnt it "Graphixless" last year?
And if you let someone else drive the car thats a plus, You didnt bring it home in a basket! Just messin with ya man!

Back