Wichita last night

missouri drifter

Watching my sons race
St louis areas up and coming racers made there presents known at Wichita last night, at the turkey classic warm up races. 145 karts and 20 quads in attendence in a 70 race night. Mckenzie Peter and Bradley Hobson dominated the 11 kart field finishing 1,2 in the feature with Mckenzie having a 1st and 3rd in her heats and Bradley having a 2nd and 3rd in his heats. In the Jr 1 class 14 karts from 5 states were on hand with Tony Hobson finishing 4th in the feature with Tony having a 2nd and 4th in his heats. The big kid Scott Peter had a very fast kart all night in the heavys (so fast the chain kept coming off :D ) or having some help into the wall. He hired a driver for the feature ME lol, after being a little sore after his last hay bale in the second heat, started 14th in the feature got to 6 then chain problems again. It is an outstanding place great people cant wait till next weekend.

great job guys&gals

great job hobson racing and peters racing . wish i had a kart put together i would go with you guys.

WOW what a night!! 6 sec laps Alot of fast karts (one with chain problems :D :D ) Sore today, sore tomorrow but looking forward to Friday. John could not say it better we where the only racer from this area and the kids did awesome against some fast karts from KS,OK,MN,TX. To bad its 6 plus hours away what a facility.

whichita

we didnt race there this year but have every year since the first ever turkey classic,glad to hear the count was still up and it was fun for you guys.larry mcdanials puts on a great show and always has a fast track.good job team hobson sounds like ya had a good one.to anyone thats never been,you gotta go try it just like tulsa shootout!

Back