Wichita Thanksgiving Weekend

outlaw8

:) :) Two of the areas up and coming racer Bradley Hobson and Mackenzie Peters had an awesome weekend both winning their respective features on Friday and Mackenzie finishing on top Saturday and Bradley running 3rd against some very fast racers from Wisconsin, South Dakota, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Kansas City Missouri. Tony Hobson was in one of the roughest races I've watched over the weekend starting outside third row was put into to wall or turned around 3 different times and never took the green flag, but ended up with a bent axle and rim, along with a bumper that was twisted. John, Gary, Bob, Paul thanks for the help this weekend:) and yes I'm still sore from the turn 4 wall but still managed to get a 4th place in the fat boys class.

I made the show on friday and started in the 16th position and ended up finishing 11 in the feature. On saturday I had to go through the consi and finish in the top 2, I was very fast coming through the pack and missed the transfer spot by one position finishing 3rd on saturday. I had a good time and learned a few things about kart setup while i was there. I want to thank Bob and Chris Holder for letting me ride to Kansas with them, they also had fun and learned a few things. Also I would like to thank John Hobson for letting me borrow the hard tires and scaling my kart. Also would like to thank Scott Peterson for the help of scaling the kart and prepping and grinding my tires for me. All those guys were very helpful.
I would also like to thank Doug Goalby, Marki, and BIG MaX for all the support they gave me.

Paul,

If it was not for your pill draw I think you would not have had to go thru the consi. You where very fast but had to go thru alot of traffic while turn 7 sec laps. My hats off to you, Great job. Look forward to racing with you next year.

Scott Peters

Well it was an eventfull weekend. Bradley and Mackenzie ran awsome all weekend against some very stiff competition from south dakota and wisconsin, great field enough for 2 features each night. Tony and I learned alot this weekend was way off on set up fri night and had him on a rail sat but it was a slam fest and didnt finish. Want to thank Larry at Polecat engines for all the help. Meet alot of people and learned alot

Witcha weekend

Hey congrats to Mcenzie and Bradley on there success.
Sorry tony had trouble and i bet u did learn alot wish we could
have went we just had to much stuff going on. Hey were u guys running next year scotter and johnny so we can go to so talk at u all later

Back