"Wild Child," Kemenah, Blaney and other signing autographs Saturday 3-5 p.m.

Millsey

Saturday in the main grandstand prior to the All-Star race, a number of the All-Stars will be signing autographs. Dean & Kenny Jacobs, Jack Haudenchild, Dale Blaney, Chad Kemenah and Greg Wilson are scheduled to sign free autographs between 4-5 p.m. Gates will be opening at 3 p.m. The band Canyon will also be playing from 3-5 p.m. in the grandstand area and after the races, plus it will be Happy Hour between 3-5 p.m.

I appreciate the info about Haudenchild, if he very well may indeed be running with the Outlaws again, but that was the information Cory asked for me to post so I posted it. I'll check into things though. Thanks for the input!

Well according to Haudenschild's website he's going to be with the World of Outlaws this weekend so somewhere there's a mistake. I'll check it out in the morning.

Greg Wilson is out with a broken arm from last weekend. Other message boards say he will be out at least 3 weeks, so I doubt if he will be here either to sign autographs.

Millsey, sinse hannigan, haud, and wilson aint gonna b ther, WHO IS????? Ill sign autografs!!

Hey millsey do you know if there was a picture taken of the finish of the b main lastnight alot of controversy in the stands over that and i was just wondering if anyone had gotten a picture of it, that was a very close race great job to the top 3 finishers. Thanks

Forsterfan said:
Hey millsey do you know if there was a picture taken of the finish of the b main lastnight alot of controversy in the stands over that and i was just wondering if anyone had gotten a picture of it, that was a very close race great job to the top 3 finishers. Thanks

It really doesn't matter how they finished the B-main anyway, the guys that transferred are lined up for the A-main according to their qualifying time. Not by how they finished the B-main. Though they can not start the A-main any better than 7th. Even though Danny Smith won the B-main, he still started behind Kelly Kinser because Kinser qualified 2nd and Smith 3rd. Jason Keith qualified 11th. So even if Jason would have won the B, he still would have started the A-main in the same position.

I knew that no matter where they finished in the b main they still started a main in their qualify spot, however that was not my question I just wanted to see how close it really was I did not get to see it. I am not concerned about who won it or got 2nd or 10th for that matter I just wanted to know if there was a picture taken so i could see how close it was for myself. :rolleyes:

Back