Wild Mod Race At "The Lake" --Way To Go Picou!

Way to go Stephen with another sweeep! Crain, Russel & you put on one of the best races I've seen at the Lake. Coming out of turn 4 for the checkered was WILD, keep it up. Rob

Jason Russel went real dirty(shocker huh?) and tried to force a win by driving over the the burm on the bottom of the track and under Danny Crane. He then pushed Danny up a half lane in turn four costing Danny the win and himself a second place finish. Russel nearly spun himself out in front of the whole field. Crane and Picou both put on a very good show. They both are very respectful and I really enjoy seeing them both race. Russel will likely spend his after days contemplating his misdoings in life while burning in flames of eternal hell.

Actually Crane tried to spin Russell out in turn four by getting into the left rear of Russell. Pretty much the same move Crane did to Patrick Maukin (sp?) Friday night at Fulton in the heat race and got parked for it there.

Russell also took out the 4uw of Regot who was running 3rd or 4th. He's been kicked out of Fulton and LOS in the past, so its only a matter of time before he get's kicked out of one of these tracks again. I heard Kevin put him on probation.

Back