wilkins racing

donguy

:cool: as to the info on mvn track bobby wilkins will not be defending his title this year,:confused: you will see him this year in the steelblock class,:rolleyes: but john wilkins will be pushing hard to take the title this year :D good luck all see you soon

Steel Block for Bobby this year?Now that's the class that gets it's purse cut like last week, right?Maybe he should go CRATE.Mt Vernon can't dock there purse as it is GUARANTEED.I'm pretty sure they will try.And then you haevto deal with the favortism in that class to.CRATE Series has it's own rules and inspectors.In any case good luck with the new adventure.Maybe just take the bomber motor out and refresh it and put in the steel block car.Isn't that about the same engine if not the same.Just that for the money it takes to be competitive in the bomber class you might as well take the leap and move up to bigger purses.Now that's if they don't get cut again and again, etc.

it doesn't matter

donguy said:
:cool: as to the info on mvn track bobby wilkins will not be defending his title this year,:confused: you will see him this year in the steelblock class,:rolleyes: but john wilkins will be pushing hard to take the title this year :D good luck all see you soon
:) :cool: it doesn't matter what any of you guys are racing all of you guys are great!

Jhon wilkins you did pretty good in the sreet stock class last night, its to bad that you didn't have anyone to challange you.:eek: :rolleyes: :D :p if ppl would get a deacent car that could race you then you would have a good challange? i wish i could race with ya!:D

dang i wish i could have kept my pile i would run wt ya haha good to se ya doin good hope u seal the championship this year! you guys put enough hours in it we be cratin

I wish this track would just.. be like Granite Citys or something.... like sticking to the pays and not cuttin it.. and running things... smoothly...:cool:

hey little Ray how would you feel with a rookie drivie a crate powered car in it wth ya? I know he conserves equip but i also know rookie mistakes can hut people and good cars competeing for points give me some input if my car would give ya enough to run steel blocks le me no we cant make it this week but maybe next???

Do you remember...

...a few years ago there was a guy that could run with and beat the Wilkins boys. I can't remember his name. I think it was a white car, number 22. Jesse something maybe?

Seems like every time Callhan ran good.They contested him!! Complianed tried to get him tore down. Think maybe thats why he said the heck w/ it?? :confused: I like the Wilkins 'But ' I must agree seems like every time they get beat>> You can bet your butt.They will COMPLAIN!! Sorry.Not trying to start anythig here.But' that is what it seems from an outsiders point of view??

Im not Ray Allen.. but im his daughter! haha.. a lot of people have asked me questions quite a bit about stuff to do and yes i have answered some with the ending of P.S. im not Ray, im his teenage daughter.. haha i no quite a bit about racing but not as much as my pop.. haha :p :) :D :cool:

It was great to see BJ Deal steal the show in the Bomber class Saturday night. He dominated his Heat and the Feature. I believe that was his first time racing at Mt. Vernon this year. Good job BJ.

you better watch out bj they will be crying that you are cheating and want to claim you. nice job saturday. good to see you agian. see ya saturday. bobby

Back