Will Hicks teams with Guss Jr. for 100 lapper

The SuperNatural will head north to Peoria Speedway this weekend for the Illionois State Championship 100 lap event Saturday.

Persuaded by Guss team owner, Ray Neltner Jr., Hicks will use the opportunity to gain some experience on a small 1/4 mile against some tough competition, and learn as much as he can from the teams Super LM pilot Guss Jr. with a goal of making the 24 car field along with Guss.

Its Davey vs Goliath...but hey....it worked once.

I have faith in the kid & I believe he can do it. Good Luck to Will & Crew this weekend!

Good luck Will! I know you can do it, you are so talented, just relax and have fun this weekend! Again, GOOD LUCK!:)

You guys really running Peoria this Saturday? I was planning on coming over since we race on Sunday's now but if Will's running I'll definately be there. Not sure if I can get David to come but I'll try. What car will he be driving? I started racing with David this summer since he's now in the senior class we run side by side. Having a blast.

www.midstatekartclub.com

Rick/David Worth

Car

He will be in his car Number 15 wish I could be there but I have a race in Quincy. Hopefully a small slick track will make up for running a crate against the supers.

Back