Will Kenny Schrader ever win another NASCAR race?

Millsey

Do you think Kenny will ever break his losing streak in NASCAR? If he does I guarentee you it will set off one of the biggest and best celebrations of all time. I'm betting he's got at least one more big win in him. Huh, Daytona is Sunday.... How cool would that be...

Maybe if he stuck to racing instead of trying to keep other tracks from getting a chance at some of the better racing series he could concentrate on his racing abilities.

there goes venus spouting of about schrader again atleast he know where home is unkije some other NASCAR DRIVERS

Hey Dirt Hound you're right. Schrader was coming back to this area long before he got involved with Pevely. How many other local drivers that made the big time come back for local racing banquets. Will he win again?? I doubt it, but he'll continue trying as long as he can. Lets face it, there are lot of young guns comming into the racing scene and sooner or later the old guard must move on.

win again..

He may or may not, but you never really know. At least he is still out there racing and has the opportunity to do it.

Ken Schrader is one hell of a racer, and a great people person. I just don't think right now he is around the right group of people to be competitive enough to win a big race. With the right combination he has all the capability to win. In his situation now, probably a restrictor plate race is his best shot at winning. :cool:

I sure hope so!!

You're right about one thing. If he does win, it will be one heck of a party here in Central Illinois!! Go gettum tomorrow Kenny! There are alot of fans cheering you on!!

Amy

I hope he is more secure as a race car driver than he is a track owner and promoter. If he is as threatened by other drivers as he is other tracks he will never win.

A hole? Would that be similar to the hole some drivers dig them selves into using all their provisionals?

Hey dirt hound! Glad to here your view on Kenny. If he can keep that car in one piece today he might have a shot at winning. You know I'll be rootin for him! :cool: :cool:

hey but he is doing something he loves doing and gertting paid for it ,has that team done anything before I know we send venus down there to take his place, that's the ticket:D :D :D :D

Glad to hear dirt hound and big don are rootin' along with me for Kenny! Is there anyone else that would like to jump on the bandwagon? Just to let everyone know, Kenny starts 37th today,ugh! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Go 49!!! I know I am rooting for him. 37th doesn't mean anything at Daytona. A good driver with a good car can be to the front in a few laps. The last lap is the only one that counts!!!

I don't know if Kenny will win in Nascar again. I do know that I'll be rooting for him till he does win that race. Winning isn't always everything. Kenny hasn't won since 1992 right? He is still a fan favorite even though he hasn't won since then. If Kenny wins today there is going to be a huge party in daytona. I don't think there are many people that don't like him. Go get em today Kenny.

How about we have a big party at I-55 if he wins sometime this year. Maybe a fan appreciation night, with $5 admission.

Back