Win This Truck!!!

Millsey

Check out this RAMS Mini Stock truck you can win for only $5!!! Tickets will be available at the St. Francois County Raceway this Saturday night when the mini stocks race there and at the Fredericktown Raceway or through any RAMS member. The truck will also be on display those night..

Ask Keith Buckley. He was the original builder of the truck. He won two or three races with it at the end of last year and that was before it was renevated.

Let me put it to you this way, this truck can win immediately with the right driver at Doe Run or Fredericktown and I'm talking about a feature and not a heat race.

Hello

The size of the motor isn't EVERYTHING when it comes to racing at either track, ALTHOUGH it is a big help and advantage. The slowest vehicle with a good pill draw and a real good driver can win a race. Thats where the word competition comes. If it wasn't like that then it would be the same people winning all the time and in relation the same people losing all the time. My view is as long as the vehicle is built for SAFETY first and then for speed then its race ready for anyone, at any track. Because win or lose(especially if your the new guy) you should be having a great just getting to race. Some people may go through their entire life loving the sport and never actually getting to compete in it in anyway due to physical disabilities or money problems etc. I don't say much on here except to say hi and tell everyone that I am ok, but today I just wanted to remind everyone of this. I started racing because 1. I love the adrenaline rush but mainly 2. It let me hang out and spend time with my dad. I got to help build and create a vehicle that my first year out was competitive. And I guess what I am trying to say is I love and miss this sport alot(But I'll be back to slingin dirt in no time) But I want to thank everyone who made it possible for me to enjoy the sport, my time at the track, and the new friends I've made because of it. Thank You Bobby, Bruce, Martha, Chuck, Mike, and mostly you Dad. And also everyone affliated with the race track. I'll get boring you now. Peace Out.

Chris I never met or raced with you I talked to your dad at the cars show.. you keep yourselve safe over there and get yourselve back here soon to sling some dirt and I also want to say

THANK YOU for doing your job over there so I can sit here and play on the comp and go racing when I want you guys take care and watch each others back

PS tell you squad leader I said hi (he lives in patton) he knows me through my father in law Gary

SMURFBLUE3 said:
I also want to say

THANK YOU for doing your job over there so I can sit here and play on the comp and go racing when I want you guys take care and watch each others back

Chris I agree with JJ a 100%. See you at the track. Jon Reando & Family

It's unanimous!! Stay safe Chris!! But thanks for everything... I wouldn't mention to you squad leader you know Smurf though..... LOL... I'm sure they still have KP duty... Take care!

Chris, please know that we think of you every day and pray for your safety, as well as the safety of all our other soldiers.

Stay safe and see you soon.

Bobby, Mom Johnson and all the Doe Run Staff!

It's good to hear from you. Mike stopped by last night and we were talking about you, asking if Edwin had heard anything lately and we came home from work today and you had posted!

We know what you mean about making friends through racing. The best friends we have ever had have came to us through racing, and some of the most FUN times we have ever had have been at the race track!

You stay safe, watch your back and we'll see you soon!

Bruce and Martha

P.S. Bruce is going to have a yellow ribbon on his race car as soon as he can pick it up from your Dad.

It Is In Your Blood

I couldnt agree with you more Bruce and Martha. I have met some very wonderful people in the racing world and have found them all to be really great friends. We are extremely lucky to have 4 great race tracks in the area. Which gives the drivers of the different vehicals options when it comes to racing their cars and for fans of where they want to go. I dont know about everyone else, but i look forward to the week-ends to watch the races and say HELLO to all my racing friends. DONT let anyone tell you i dont have friends :eek: because i do ....... LOTS and LOTS .......... hehehehe LD

This is Chris' mom, I am very proud of my son. I am thankful we live in a place where we are able to speak and write are thougths and feelings. I appreciate all of his race friends being so supportive to him. I love you Chris stay safe - the race track is waiting for you to sling so mud on your competitors.
Mom

Back