Wisotta latemodel engine for sale

racinlm

Engine originally built by B&B engines Appleton
Freshened 60 laps ago by Pro-Power (last two nights on dry slick track). GM 4-bolt cast block, Titanium intake valves, new isky gold stripe springs, Pro-Power cam, aluminum pan, msd billet distributor, water pump, gas fuel pump, BG 750 carb, Lunati crank, pulleys and belts (serpentine), aluminum heads, new gas ported pistons, dyers rods, carb spacer, shaft mounted rockers.

$11,000 or best offer

Please call or text Chris 414-881-5512 or carlsonc12racing@yahoo.com

I would also be willing to sell the heads complete if someone was interested in a set of aluminum heads. I would rather sell complete engine but this is another option.

Also have a car for sale on racing junk ad #26192. I could also make a package deal.

Going to be imca modified racing and will either be getting a different engine or changing the heads and pan on this engine.

I have lowered the price on the engine. This is a good strong motor that was freshened by Pro-Power. Dropping price to $9000 or best offer. Includes all the above from previous post.
Dropped price due to information on heads. This engine was originally built by B&B engines in Appleton. When Pro-Power freshened the motor they found that the Wissota stamp was not on the heads. They informed me of this. B&B informed me the heads were ACE heads that had ACE polished off them. The ACE head is identical to the Wissota head other than the stamp on the surface. B&B took the heads and added the stamp to them. The engine was run and passed tech with the stamping as it was on the heads. Other than the heads, Pro-Power checked the engine and it was legal. I really need to sell the engine or heads, but I wanted that information out there prior to someone purchasing.
Thanks,
Chris

Back