Withdrawls!!!!?????

racerwife3d

:eek: :eek: Anybody out there already feeling withdrawls? I was.....until Saturday. Since we ended up there by trying our best and doing what we wanted to do (find out if the motor was right or not) I can now say we succeeded on ending the season good. I think I will be content now until at least after the first of the year. Hopefully anyway.....LOL!:D

I FEEL YA!!! Yvonne tell Lou I will be over to fire the car up need some of those brain cell killing fumes! lol
axeman, it seems longer than one and a half months, seem like about 6 lol

I know it's not the same as being there, but if you have the Outdoor Channel and the Speed channel you can tune in to some dirt racing.

Speed TV is replaying some of the World of Outlaws Late Models races. The Pepsi Nationals from Pevely is replaying Dec. 3rd at 2pm. Here's their schedule...http://www.speedtv.com/programs/375/

The Outdoor Channel has the World of Outlaws Sprint Cars every Wednesday night at 7pm. Check out www.theoutdoorchannel.com for their schedule.

Happy Holidays to everyone!:)

You know, the people on our SFCR board are some real quality people. I love reading what you guys have to offer every day. You guys are what this sport is all about! Thanks for being you and not back-bitting trash!!

millsey, right back at ya, if not for you we wouldn't have any idea what is going on. THANK YOU!!!

Ah, Millsey - you should take it as a major compliment that people have nothing else to do with their lives than to keep tabs on you - hehehehe!!!

shannon???

Well Shannon, come on over. I know Lou wouldn't mind firing it up every now and again just to get a taste....or smell of racing. Good thing the holidays are coming up, I think I would be going nuts if I didn't have school concerts, church plays, etc. to deal with over the holidays. I will be busy through the first of the year then I think it will hit me around Jan 2....LOL! Then I won't have very long then. Will be working on two cars this year, so that will keep us busy, hopefully!

2 cars do i get to drive one???? LOL I think after the holidays is when it is all going to hit me too. I guess we can watch "THE RACE" over and over again.he he he

RW- No smellin for you. We can kill some brain cells for you over the winter though. I'm sure it won't be long til we work on the modified but him and a buddy are building a sportsman too. We will definitely be busy. Already started on the sportsman but just trying to figure out car design for next year on the modified.

FF- I have the dvd to "the race" so yes we can watch it over and over LOL! We'll just watch the good part!:eek:

FF- I have the dvd to "the race" so yes we can watch it over and over LOL! We'll just watch the good part!:eek:[/QUOTE]

I still haven't got to see it yet:D I know what happened though:eek: :eek:

racewidow, not sure if I can handle enough for both of us I don't have a whole lot of brain cells left. LOL

after talking to Lou last night I may not get to kill many brain cells, he is going to be tearing down the motor soon. So I may get to save the ones that I have left. LOL

Withdrawls .............omg I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself On Saturday Afternoons And Nite!!!!
I Miss Doing The "pbs 98"..<drivin 98 Miles One Way To Watch/video A Race!!!

We Have Watched All The Tapes Already That I Videoed And Some Of The Wives Have Laffed At Us Cause Some Of Us Are Hollerin Go Powers, Go Dom, Etc ..... Suzie Told Us The Other Nite Ya'll Know How It Ends So Quit Hollerin .......grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

Some Just Dont' See What We Get Outta Racin Do They?:(

Shannon, the car is still in one piece so ya never know. We'll see if he actually gets to tearing the car apart. I've been filling him full of cookies to slow him down....LOL!

BVT- Unless you know someone who races and are a diehard fan or you race yourself, you just don't understand. People look at us and think we are crazy but I just say to them......crazy, no just supportive and dedicated. I have to say, before Lou started racing I went to the track occasionally to watch a friend but not every weekend. But it was like Lou brought something to light in me that was always there but just was dormant. I get excited and can't wait to see him race. I guess you could say I am proud of him and what he is doing cause not only does it keep him out of trouble it is keeping my kids out of trouble too. Words just can't describe what you feel when you hear that motor fire up and you know that he is fullfilling a dream and you get to be a part of that. I think I will be with you over the holidays watching tapes over and over just to get some sort of fix. All I can say is....YA GOTTA LOVE RACING!!!!!!!:D

There is nothing like a good dirt track race. All you can say is we love what we do, if it is watching or racing, there is nothing like it.

Yvonne, if you run out let me know I will make him some more if it is slowing him down I will make 2 or 3 batches.LOL I will make it out sometime soon just can't this weekend.

Dedicated that is the word!!!!
Yes, we are the ones that go when the weather man is sayin: Everyone stay in we have the worst heat advisory that has ever been issued.
Where are us "dedicated" racing people? ......At the track of course in a air conditioned trailer or like me, "Wet rags from the cooler wrapped around my head"...................Laffin!!!

Where are we in Sept / end of October? At the track of course!!! Me, it never gets bad enough that I can't go see a race. I have videoed when at 1 race @Malden back in 97, rained, sleeted, snowed and FROZE!!!
THEN I LEARNED: I make my nest up on the top of the bleachers. *(Sharon Nash, Mrs 99 taught me this trick): Sleeping bag up 1st ....Clamps on all 4 corners, then a huge wool blankeeeeeeee to cover with and this year omg the best thing invented: Propane Heater!!! Wooooooohoo .....
Ask Racerboys Dad ta Big guy ...Who he sits by if the weather is cold? ....Laffin!!!!! I look up @the Mod 60 and who is troggin up the bleachers to get in my nest of "Racin Blankees" .....Yep TA BIG GUY!!!!:)

Hey Gurls I have been kicking around to Shon @PBS ta 1st
"Snowboll" .......What ya think? Ya think we could talk Cory into a "SFC SNOW BOLL"????????????????????

Back