Wolf Gets New BIG TIME Sponsor

Millsey

Have you heard the news!!!

Wolf just signed a long-term, multi-million $$$$ contract with Sharpie!! The endorsement deal will allow Wolf to continue racing two mini stocks at the Fredericktown Raceway while at the same have a never-ending supply of Sharpie markers for autographs to make the world's youth totally confused.

We asked one small boy about the autographed 8"x10" he just received from the Wolf what he thought.

"I dunno, this crazy man just raced up here, ate my hot dog, drank my soda and gave this thing to me," the boy said. "Who is he? Is he someone important?"

Well, apparently Sharpie thinks he is. That might be partially due to the fact Wolf has gone through 4,340,593 Shapies while signing autographs in just the past year. Sharpie, always seeking a ****er, uh someone to sponsor, felt Wolf was their kind of man.

Included in his new sponsorship is 30 cases of multi colored Sharpies, a mask, a cape and some hand soap for his sidekick JR!!!

This deal was contingent on Wolf's father agreeing to never have sex again with the intentions of child birth!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Amen to that. Is the mask and cape for Jr so he will be able to hide ? Thank you Papa Wolf if only you would of done this years ago .LOL

uhhhhh...ok...i do rather have a serious question. when is "the wolf" going to step up into a different car? maybe a pure street, sportsman even a mod???? just wondering he seems to pretty much dominate the ministock class. i'd eventually get bored with winning the same championship every year. i'm not knocking the guy cause god knows he has talent. but why not showcase it in something a lil more challenging?? i think he'd do well in maybe a pure street or sportsman. just a question.

Well considering he hasn't really won anything yet, at least not what he is capable of winning. He was the track champion at Fredericktown last year, but Rick Ruch won the RAMS championship. This year he is second at Fredericktown and fourth in the RAMS. I think Dave's biggest challenge this year has been 2 cars and not just one. It's been a real distraction for him. Dave's a good driver and a very valuable member of the association. He's been talking about getting a Sportsmen car also, but I'm sure he'll still race some with the mini stocks next year.

This deal was contingent on Wolf's father agreeing to never have sex again with the intentions of child birth!!!

What's up with comments like this? I have read many comments on this site and have noticed that comments with less pointed intent than this have gotten removed by the moderator.

Personally I think this comment should be removed from the post!

Thanks, I just wanted to share my opnion. I know that I will be lambasted for my first post being negative. But this is the first thing that I have seen that I wanted to comment on. So, let it fly.

Best regards,

B. Lafrance

I think you'd be lamblasted for the username you've chosen instead of your comment and I'm pretty sure that when Jimmy Dearing sees your username, you won't have it any longer.

would like to

but i don't have the money to move up a class. yes i could buy a half *** car and run in the mid pack, but i'm the racer who would have the best equipment and parts and know that if a top notch driver was in it ,it would win the race. that is the reason why i'm not moving up. now if a ride came up , l would hop on it in a heart beat. i've never took the fun out of racing, and enjoy just being able to go out to a race track and get in my car and make laps having fun all the way around lap after lap. # 5 "the wolf" ;)

you know what is funny you call going g to a pure street or street stock a step up but I think it is a step back. atleast around here our fastest guy can out run all the mods except maybe 3-5 of them. and them guys are only faster by a couple hundreds/lap than us. Atleast if you are going by lap times it would be a step back. Just my .03and a half Bobby

Back