Wolfmeier got screwed at Highland!

psabol

Wolfmeier got screwed at Highland. They shouldn't have an official directing drivers to the scale or not to scale if they won't stand behind that decision! :mad:

he finished 5th in the feature and a track official directed him off the track, so he didn't scale and was then disqualified

how come fairground tracks **** so bad. nothing but compaints,boring racing and fatening foods. im not naming a certain track but they know who they are.

They are not boring races but they seem to have their favorites & if a driver is not one of them they are screwed. If that would have been Bielong or Schulte they would have looked the other way.

Why are you bringing Bielong and Schulte in this? wolfmeier(sp) has been racing long enough to know when he has to weigh I was on your side at first until you started name dropping. rediculous!!!!

I'm not bringing Bielong & Schulte in to this. Yes, Wolfmeier should know when to scale but when you have a track official waving you out you think he should know what he is doing. Wolfmeier wasn't sure where he finished & some nights they only scale the top three.

I know for a fact that Wolfmeier is a close friend with at least one official at Highland. If there were favorites being played, it would be in the opposite direction.

Bill

Favoritism is not my point. The point is the track officials should know what is going on. A driver, any driver, should not be disqualified for the mistake of a track official.

If you think knowing officials gives you a break. Then Chad Zobrist should win every night with a Zobrist running the pit shack, and announcing the races. That is the dumbest thing yet.

I personally DID see the official wave Wolfemeyer off the track, thought it was odd myself but didnt think much more about it. I did not hear that he got DQed. That is insane. I left when the hornets started thinking that would be the last race of the night considering it was 10:57 when they started. Did the curfew on the races change? I think I missed the memo!!!

i tell ya who got screwed

adam pate and hewitt(sp) got screwed my jemery pate, almost rolled adam, and stuffed hewitt in the the fence

B@**h , B*&^h , B***h, Man , Just for once can we say man for all the cars we had it was a good night of racing ? Everybody made it home OK some with tore up cars but made it home to race another day . yes there was some ? calls Some not so ? but the calls were made. sooner or later the tracks will just close up and then what ? we will have to go what hours away to race or to watch a race . come on people i am one to B***h about stuff that happens at highland but give it a break . OK Wolfmeier got screwed OK is the call going to change No its not . not every call is going to be right this is something i got to learn also. but man we need to be helping the tracks that we have, stay alive and not being part of the problem . if that is what happened then yes he got screwed but everybody gets screwed at one time . Bigmoneymike man you have got to be one of the worst on here i have yet to see you say much good about anything you crab about the (fattening foods) as you say now thats a good one. hint its a race track not weight watchers raceway. Eat Before you get there . (boring racing) sat night was far from that . (fairground tracks **** so bad) Just in your Mind .
Good Luck to everybody that races and to the fans that watch the racing hope your fav does good

I hat that track and will never go back. We were there for a latemodel show back in 99. It was muddy, rutted, and rough as hell as usual. We got spun in the front stretch right by the fag stang. With the driver door facing on coming cars, dont ya think they should have threw a yellow and got him off the track? Then some of you will ask, ""why didnt he fire up and get out of the way???"" We could have if not for teh mud we were stuck in! Anyway, I raised holly hell about it and all they said was he never hould have spun.... Well, we DIDNT spin, we got spun by Faust. It wasn't really his fault though. So no blame on him!!! Our car got loose after hitting a crater in the track, Faust was right there with us and didnt have time to check up. He's a dam good driver and I know he would have stopped/slowed if he could have.

ANYWAY.... Yea, Sh!tland really does need to get their crap straight!!!! One day, someone will be a little to p1ssed to hold it back and start kicking some serious azz... I WILL BE FIRST!!!

Back