Woohooo We got in a full night of racing

Stockcargirl

Arkansas Outlaw Racer
And still no Rain .. And Bob is in bed safe and sound right now..I only got 7th out of 11 cars..I am slow I know ..But I would be fast if it would stop cutting out..Ohh and read all about it ..Already got paint removed from the front fender and alot of decals kinda gone from the nose..

Anyways It was an ok night..Got my good luck kiss from Bob and it helped but I had hot flashes during the race ...heheheheh

Nick dont call early ...we will still be in bed lol

Hey I found the spot you hit me. On my way to work I saw pink a flyen it was melted to my lr tire. I am leaving it just for you. Later Bobby

lmao

Now your car will look 100% better ..Has my Signature on it ...

You coming to race friday night? I am going to try a 500 carb and see what that will do! If it works I have a guy from West Plains that will build me one..

Up to what size can we run ? Any 2 barrel? To the biggest size?

Bobby

My lap time yesterday at West Plains was 20 and 21 second laps. That is not good ...What do ya think it could have been without the car cutting out before the corners..Maybe 18????

And about the 500 carbs .. Keith katcher , steve farris, Becky , David, Amber, and a few others run the 500 and most are fast.

Back