Woooo-Hoooo, Jason Crump!

F5 Racer Fan

Go, Speedracer, Go-o-o-o!
UMP/AARA Pro 4 Stocks - 21 Entries

Feature:

1. 86 Jason Crump!!! :D:):):D

Let me be the one of the first to say CONGRATULATIONS on here for your great finish and feature win at I-55 last night! I watched the Pro-4 feature while standing near turns 3 and 4 and you had the crowd cheering you along the fence line from beginning to end. I saw you telling Pat Brewer, "You can keep a knockin', but you can't come in!" Glad to see you take the checkered, buddy. You deserved it!!!

Kathy

Way to go Jason that was a great feature win last night!!! Good to see a Toyota take the win!!!!! See ya at the bull ring Tuesday... Trey #57:D

Congrats Crump, you've been nothing but helpful to me and countless others starting out on this site, giving useful advice, and it's good to see you get one.

Figures it would be one of the weeks I wasn't driving...you'll have to get a second one when I'm back next week.

Thank you, everyone.
I didn't know I could hold my breath that long:D It felt like we ran 40 laps. Everytime I came through 3&4 I was yelling Spanky throw the dam* white. :eek:

Also, thank you to everyone who came up to congratulate me last night.

See everyone Tuesday at Belle vegas

Crump

Great job on the race Jason, bout dang time!!! Not a great job on the burnout though, LOL.

Back