working at Track

THE ROCKER

Just letting everyone know that we have put the new dirt on the track. We have also the light poles at the track. We will put the lights and poles in ground as soon as weather permits.

Way to go, ROCKER!!! Very impressed to see all the improvements and work being done at the track. Can't wait to see it all when the season is finally upon us. I'm sure those in the pits and stands both will appreciate your hard work. I know I do.

Tracy

I was by the track yesterday. The new dirt looks good and the pits look nice as well. Speaking of those of us in the stands, I attended my first race at F-town in the mid-1950's and I think some of those boards we sit on were there then. Seriously, I'd have a look at the stands before the season gets under way. IMO they are an accident/lawsuit waiting to happen. Looking forward to the coming season!

Part of the money raised from the reserved parking spaces is being used to replace many of the boards in the stands.

Great news Millsey! Now, if they could just start with the top row of the tall bleachers at the end of the front straight . . . .

New Guy

Hey just trying this out. First time logged on so please be patient. Keep up the good work Rocker. I will try and make another race this year, so don't pray for rain.

NEW GUY MICK

GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU. I remember you. If Im thinking right you stayed for a while when you were up last year. I am looking forward to see you again this coming year.

Lookin' good!

Was by the track again yesterday. New dirt and lights look great! Still hoping for the new boards on the bleachers by opening day!! :^)

BTW, does that road grader ever move?

Back