world of outlaw motor and other racing part

aceracing

aceracing
Ready To Deal World Of Outlaw Motor I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STROKE 3.750
BORE 4.155
MAINS 350 10 UNDER
IT IS A 406
SORRY GUYS I THOUGHT IT WAS 410

SO FOR THAT MISTAKE i WILL TAKE THE FIRST
$3,500 CASH FOR THE MOTOR

NEW lower for the last time $4,000 I would rather sell it than fix it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOWER PRICE ON THE MOTOR $4,000 !!!!!! THIS LOWER PRICE ONLY GOOD FOR 5 DAY ONLY . AFTER THAT IT WILL GO UP BY THEN I WILL HAVE THE MONEY TO FIX IT IT WILL GO TO $12,000.00 CALL NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a cross bolt main block this is no junk!!!!!!!!make a offer:) :) :) :) :) :) :) 410 aluimium sbc sprint car motor for sale I used it in my late model, nice motor .selling to go crate late model racing sell or trade for crate motor. 12 degree motor
hawks block callis steath crank , oliver billit rods , j$e pistons cam correct hp range 700 to 800 hp heads are 12.x brodix jessel rockers head take a 1209 intake gasket and that is little small THIS ONE WILL GO CHEAP CALL BEFORE IT GOES it is a cross bolt main block NO INJECTION GOES WITH THE MOTOR this motor has got great stuff in it no eagle junk
I am asking $5,500 there is not much wrong with this motor 60 laps on motor it needs two rods and the crank turned

also 340 mopar motor with X heads and 1 j head with 2 other heads , alumium intake, brand new lunate cam and springs for dirt latemodel. the motor is is stock except for the pistons complete just need assemble. would be great for a muscle car the block is a 71 year.
asking $1,500
I have five 80-84 dodge rampages trucks for sale two real nice need minor work. one with new rebuilt motor runs strong or would do some trading for crate motor and Imca spec stuff

ready to deal

WANTED
looking for Imca spec mopar heads and intake.and or a sbc chevy 350 block for a Imca late model
call 417 588-2320 email aceracing@hi-fiaccess.net

Help A Fellow Racer

i JUST CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE PLEASE DONT MAKE ME STAY HOME ANOTHER WEEKEND I AM HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMTOMS WON'T PLEASE DONATE TO THE CAUSE .
A RACER IS A TERRIBLE THING TO WASTE!!!!
STEP 1
I AM A RACER I AM POWERLESS OVER MY ADDICTION AN OVER THE SCORER AND PROMOTER.

STEP 2 I WILL NOT STUIPE TO BEGGING AND CONNING ANOTHER PERSON OUT OF THEIR MONEY OR TIME.

STEP 3 I MUST ALWAYS BELEIVE THE PROMOTER , AND SCORER IS RIGHT.

STEP 4 I WILL ALWAYS SAY ONLY NICE THING ABOUT MY FELLOW DRIVERS.

OK OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!THAT IS IT SE WHAT HAPPEN TO ME WHEN I AM NOT RACING YOU FINISH IT IF YOU WANT I AM GOING TO THE CORNER OF THE ROOM ANDDO SOMETHING I CAN'T SAY RIGHT NOW CAUSE I DONT KNOW BUT IT WILL BE PAINFULL
THANK FOR LISTEN
ACERACING

it is a cross bolt mains hey the price for this motor is unbeliveble it has callis steath crank brodix head and the intake alone cost me 500.00 I bought the for 12,500 the only thing it need is two rods and crank turn if I spend a grand it would be worth 10,000 easy I believe jand e pistons if yous looked at the or had racing machine shop look they would tell you you cant go wrong I just wanting to sell it to go crate racing for more information what else the motor has in it call mike

Back